Can you help me?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Feb 2013 6:17 PM by felicityorpin Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

I am wanting to bring from North Wales my KIRBY vacuum down to Costa Del Sol. I am looking for someon who is either driving back to UK and then back to Spain who may go near Chester, Manchester, North Wales, Llandudno. Or, is there a company that picks up single items to add to a container or lorry to bring down to Near Estapona, Gibraltar etc.  If you can help me with advice please message me.

Thanks.

Like 0      
07 Feb 2013 9:33 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Felicityorin.

A chap i know when he sold his house had a few to many items over that he didn't want to throw or give away so he packed them into a large suitcase and gave them to a courier who was coming to the UK, they didn't charge a lot, did it in good time, and told him they do this sort of thing all the time with smaller items as well as large, back and forwards to and fro.

So the couriers who will do this are out their somewhere if you look, so it seems.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2013 12:40 AM by Mungry Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

i used to live in estepona

loved it

i would still be there if they hadnt sold the house

i coldnt stay away from you miserable whining whingers for some reason

Like 0      
08 Feb 2013 8:56 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Posted by Message
Mungry

08 Feb 2013 00:40

loved it

loved it

Well thats nice to know..............Now how about helping the person who wants to send their Kirby Vacuum to the Costa Del Sol.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2013 9:18 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Felicity, take a look here     http://www.shiply.com/ 

You can get quotes and then choose the one you prefer.  

I am sure you will find this to be the cheapest deal, I did

Like 0      
08 Feb 2013 9:22 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Are you on any email newsletters, or internet forums specifically for your locality? Those would surely be the best bet. For example I read a Facebook Group that is specific to my area, and there are frequent announcements of either chaps with vans who do this for a living (I got two bookcases, a bureau, and 6 large boxes brought door-to-door for €180), or sometimes just people in cars willing to take something as a favour for a small contribution towards fuel. I think you'd be better asking locally in Estepona. Good luck!

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tram in Murcia - 4 posts
Planning law, wooden sheds, cabins and houses - 4 posts
NEGATIVES OF LIVING IN SPAIN - 41 posts
POSITIVE'S FOR LIVING IN SPAIN - 13 posts
Im moving to spain SOON Residence in Spain how easy/hard is it to get - 23 posts
when does it get warmer in Murcia - 7 posts
Age Concern volunteer Angela Keay MBE congratulated by British Ambassador - 0 posts
CASH REGISTER AND SHOP FITTINGS FOR SALE - 2 posts
Is Spain still the best option for retirement abroad? - 86 posts
Movistar top up in the UK? - 5 posts
Rental Experience - 3 posts
Computer help - 4 posts
Fancy a laugh? Post your best joke - 16 posts
Rental agent threatening denuncia & embargo on bank account - 5 posts
Do the courts have a website where the dates of future cases are posted? - 5 posts
Glass Curtains - 0 posts
3 day car hire - I couldn't believe the price - 4 posts
Spanish radio - 10 posts
New Endessa Account? - 1 posts
Smoke stacks - 0 posts
Great disccount on Brittany Ferries - 1 posts
Balcony safety - 14 posts
POOL REPAIRS RECOMMENDATIONS IN MURCIA REGION - 0 posts
If Britain leaves the EU , how will it effect you? - 8 posts
Lost Property Deposit In Spain Community - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x