BUG ON THIS SITE

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2013 11:54 AM by M11block Star rating. 179 posts Send private message

Is there a BUG on this site or am I having trouble with my computer?  Most threads are reading - 08 Jan 2013 03:54 by wilsonconrad.  What is going on?

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 12:59 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Really?  I'm not seeing that.  Can you give me and example of a thread in question?

Thanks

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 1:03 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi M11block

We can't see the threads you are referring to so it may be a case that you need to force a brower refresh (press Ctrl and F5 together) since this spammer's threads were deleted. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Please note that technical problems should be reported via our Technical Support form, not via a thread, thank you! We'll add a link so people can find this form more easily in future.

Regards

EOS Team

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 Jan 2013 11:55 AM by M11block Star rating. 179 posts Send private message

Hi, I can still see 25 latestest comments showing from  08 Jan 2013 03:54 by wilsonconrad..  Is this not something you can just delete Justin or team. Also yesterday I saw a new petition from Maria on this thread, needed my file etc to complete some of the questions, but today when I am on I cannot find it, can you help?

Like 0      
17 Jan 2013 12:51 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi M11block

We have logged in as you and cannot replicate the problem so it must be caching issue. Have you tried Ctrl & F5 as we previously suggested?

Can you also PLEASE not use a forum thread to report technical or support issues. The Technical Support form should be used instead so we can liaise with you directly.

Thank you

EOS Team

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Golf share in Guadalmina for sale - 1 posts
Congratulations to Think Spain Sl and Well done to Justin for the EOS Sale - 9 posts
Another success for Costa Luz Lawyers - 7 posts
Two bikes for sale - 0 posts
Road bike 58 cm wanted - 0 posts
Bank Account Translation - 2 posts
Car hire spain - 2 posts
What Documents Should be Kept In the Car - 15 posts
Reporting of Assets Outside Spain and UK Rental Income. - 355 posts
Car Hire in Murcia area - 7 posts
Justin Aldridge have you left the Building?? - 2 posts
What happens if I do not collect a Burofax??? - 9 posts
AUAN Press Release: Ex-pat homeowners take Spain to European Court of Human Rights - 11 posts
Netball in Seville? - 0 posts
Ian and Angie Calling - 4 posts
Registering a car in spain - 2 posts
Online Language Help - 2 posts
Community Approval for alterations to exterior of apartments - 5 posts
Rojales school - does anyone have children at this school? - 12 posts
Julie Andrews Turning 79 - this is hysterical! - 3 posts
Swapping Flat instead of selling - 2 posts
Can someone confirm Automatic Residency with a 160k euros purchase? - 22 posts
Best Bank here in Spain for residents? - 6 posts
Hertz Hire Car Charges For Full Tank? - 3 posts
Building a swimming pool advice - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x