Congratulations to Think Spain Sl and Well done to Justin for the EOS Sale

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Jan 2013 10:35 PM by Mungry Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

I would like to say hello to thinkspain and congratulations on your purchase of eye on spain.

Well done to Justin on his exit from the ownership of the site.

Its always good to see when someone completes the sale of a site and the new life an a new owner can breath into it.

i coldnt stay away from you miserable whining whingers for some reason

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 12:23 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Thank you very much Mungry from Justin and the Think Web Content SL team (yes, we also own thinkSPAIN.com and some other stuff too).

Please note however that this isn't recent news since EOS was acquired nearly a year ago!

Many people already know, as obviously do most clients, but we chose not to make a big fuss about it on the website since we didn't and don't have any major changes to the website in mind, and some people get upset by change! 

Justin remains involved on a freelance basis but less so recently as he is busy working on new projects.

We (EOS Team) have been handling the day-to-day running and the moderating for nearly a year and had very few issues to be fair, however, a recent increase in forum abuse has made us start the year by reviewing our lenient moderating stance and we've decided to suspend some accounts to see if they and members in general cool off.

We're keeping a very close eye on all the forums, blogs, and some members at the moment since too many threads are getting ruined.

If you have any constructive comments or suggestions about EOS that you would like to share with us then please do by using the "Spam post or abuse? Please let us know" option underneath this post to contact us.

Thank you all for your interest, contribution and participation in making EOS what it is today, Spain's largest community website, and we look forward to together making it even bigger and better!

Best regards

The EOS Team

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 8:37 AM by ElviriaDreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

ElviriaDreamer´s avatar

Congrats on not selling out...just business as usual then  :)

Think I'll stick to ThinkSpain for info/news while these spammers/scammers/warmongers are posting...their posts make me dizzy and it does spoil the good natured feel that this site always had/still has most of the time. With them around they are deterring long standing members (not me I was just a viewer) who provide excellent help and advice from posting.

You should use the honeytrap code EOS team...then put the lid on. That'll sort them.

Keep up the good work.

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 9:03 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Please stop posters with more than one ID - This would go a long way to improve the forum, why would anyone want more than one ID other than to cause trouble!! Easily done via IP address policing

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 7:45 PM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

Considering the fact that 36 threads are still showing wilsonconrad as the last poster monitoring can not be a difficult task at the moment.

Anyhow, welcome to the new guard. Didn't notice the ,,New? Introduce yourself here'' section?

This message was last edited by Cove Robert on 10/01/2013.

Like 0      
10 Jan 2013 11:15 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Clear you browser or cookies and reboot Robert - I can't and never have seen all this spam

Like 0      
11 Jan 2013 9:13 AM by Cove Robert Star rating. 214 posts Send private message

Thanks GB. That was not quite the point I was trying to make but thanks. And to be fair January has always been a kind of a quiet month on here.

Like 0      
11 Jan 2013 4:07 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

" Please stop posters with more than one ID - This would go a long way to improve the forum, why would anyone want more than one ID other than to cause trouble!! Easily done via IP address policing "

Anyone who is on wifi from a central provider has the same IP. Can run into thousands.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
11 Jan 2013 4:28 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Is it safe now....are the Trolls back under the bridge??

Like 0      
11 Jan 2013 4:56 PM by Mungry Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

no

i am still here

just err, checking out the surroundings if you know what i mean

i coldnt stay away from you miserable whining whingers for some reason

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Another success for Costa Luz Lawyers - 7 posts
Two bikes for sale - 0 posts
Road bike 58 cm wanted - 0 posts
Bank Account Translation - 2 posts
Car hire spain - 2 posts
What Documents Should be Kept In the Car - 15 posts
Reporting of Assets Outside Spain and UK Rental Income. - 355 posts
Car Hire in Murcia area - 7 posts
Justin Aldridge have you left the Building?? - 2 posts
What happens if I do not collect a Burofax??? - 9 posts
AUAN Press Release: Ex-pat homeowners take Spain to European Court of Human Rights - 11 posts
Netball in Seville? - 0 posts
Ian and Angie Calling - 4 posts
Registering a car in spain - 2 posts
Online Language Help - 2 posts
Community Approval for alterations to exterior of apartments - 5 posts
Rojales school - does anyone have children at this school? - 12 posts
Julie Andrews Turning 79 - this is hysterical! - 3 posts
Swapping Flat instead of selling - 2 posts
Can someone confirm Automatic Residency with a 160k euros purchase? - 22 posts
Best Bank here in Spain for residents? - 6 posts
Hertz Hire Car Charges For Full Tank? - 3 posts
Building a swimming pool advice - 5 posts
Hello, calling from Bulgaria. - 0 posts
Two Spaniards Self-Immolate Due To Financial Problems - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x