Justin Aldridge have you left the Building??

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jan 2013 5:46 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

After 'Googling' his name, i.e., Justin Aldridge, it seems that he is trying to expand into other areas such as car hire,sun glasses sales, web marketing and consultancy. 

http://www.justinaldridge.com/

Wether or not Justin has sold the EOS site or simply put in a manager I do not know but in these hard times one does what one has to do.

I am however amazed at the unbridled abuse directed at members who have, in the past , been stalwarts of this site and who have   given freely of their help and information. 

I can only assume that Justin is no longer monitoring the site and has   left it in some very incapable hands OR the new hands want rid of the older members and wish to attract a new ,argumentative, insulting, category of member.

Perhaps they should make it clear EXACTLY what there target market is.

Until then I will use this site only to keep in contact with friends and to read the various Blogs which,so far, have been uninfected by the abuse.

Like 0      
08 Jan 2013 5:52 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes I noticed he had come off facebook as well a  while ago. Well good luck Justin in your new ventures!  Hope it all 

works out well for you.

Patricia

Like 0      
08 Jan 2013 9:53 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Hey, I'm still around it's just that I can't sit still for more than 2 minutes and I have been working on various new projects which have been taking up most of my time.  I'd forgotten how tough it is to get things going from scratch.  There are some new people monitoring the forums and the site now.

Give them some time and I'm sure they'll look after the forums well.  It's always complicated when dealing with so many different personalities which often clash like fireworks on here.

Pat, I deleted my Facebook account because it was doing my head in!  I was getting notifications left, right and centre and I was spending too much time on it.  So one night I went a bit mad and just deleted the entire account .  I do regret it a little now as I had all my friends on there!  Oh well, I'll have to build it up again when I get some time.

I'll make more of an effort to hang around here, I have been missing the banter (the friendly and not so friendly stuff).

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

What happens if I do not collect a Burofax??? - 9 posts
AUAN Press Release: Ex-pat homeowners take Spain to European Court of Human Rights - 11 posts
Netball in Seville? - 0 posts
Ian and Angie Calling - 4 posts
Registering a car in spain - 2 posts
Online Language Help - 2 posts
Community Approval for alterations to exterior of apartments - 5 posts
Rojales school - does anyone have children at this school? - 12 posts
Julie Andrews Turning 79 - this is hysterical! - 3 posts
Swapping Flat instead of selling - 2 posts
Can someone confirm Automatic Residency with a 160k euros purchase? - 22 posts
Best Bank here in Spain for residents? - 6 posts
Hertz Hire Car Charges For Full Tank? - 3 posts
Building a swimming pool advice - 5 posts
Hello, calling from Bulgaria. - 0 posts
Two Spaniards Self-Immolate Due To Financial Problems - 5 posts
Taking "embargos" from bank accounts - 4 posts
Non Residence tax Fiscal - 2 posts
Properties for sale? - 2 posts
Want extra satellite channels for Free? Gold, Dave, Alibi - 0 posts
Macias legal - Still in business? - 0 posts
housing price news spells disaster in sunbelt!! - 12 posts
What has happened to the " Reporting assets outside of Spain" thread? - 11 posts
Algorfa - detached villa - absolute buy? - 19 posts
Points on my new driving licence? - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x