Fifty Shades of Oh My Gawd....v.2

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Oct 2012 11:44 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

He was in ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, as his girlfriend moved forwards then backwards......forwards then backwards......back and forth.........back and forth........in and out.........in and out.

Her heart was now pounding faster, her face flushed as she moaned, softly at first........then she began to groan louder! Finally.....totally exhausted she let out an almighty scream!!!

"Ok, Ok! I can't park the f**kin car! You do it you smug ba**ard!!"

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
25 Oct 2012 7:04 PM by sandrab Star rating in Bournemouth & La Ter.... 528 posts Send private message

sandrab´s avatar

Brilliant - made me giggle!

and how true - possibly!

Luxury holidays in Murcia spain at 

www.rodagolfinspain.com 

Like 0      
25 Oct 2012 7:23 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

This or something very similar actually happened to me. Within weeks of  passing her driving test in 1973 my first wife had already acquired the nickname Leadfoot. She had just two speeds, flat out or stop. Absolutely no respect for machinery. She couldn't parallel park to save her life and reversing 90 degrees into a parking slot left a whole lot to be desired.

We had driven down from North Wales to Portsmouth to visit one of her aunts and she was attempting to reverse into said aunties driveway. Having shunted both gate posts in two consecutive attempts to actually reverse between them, seeing a somewhat unsympathic hubby shaking his head in disbelief, she drew forward into the middle of the road, completely stopping the flow of traffic, opened the door, climbed out and said...

"OK smart arse... You do it...."

Auntie got the score cards out as she always did...

fb

Like 0      
25 Oct 2012 8:03 PM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Thanks for this one fb :-)

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
25 Oct 2012 8:44 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

My 83 year old mother-in-law actually did this a couple of weeks ago, jumped out of the car blocking the road saying to my father-in-law 'you do it then', problem is he's 86 years old and blind!  Fortunately my husband was able to come to the rescue.

Poppyseed

Like 0      
25 Oct 2012 8:56 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Heather's favourite comment was always

"If God had intended cars to go backwards he would have put a steering wheel in the back..."

Cant argue with logic like that...!

fb

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Clarification of the Horizontal Law of Property - 23 posts
van space - 3 posts
Bankia bail out (Mortgages) - 4 posts
INDIAN MEAL IN LOS MONTESIMOS???????? - 18 posts
Card Craft shops - 2 posts
Bifocals -v- Varifocals - 6 posts
November 14th General Strike - flight cancellations? - 17 posts
Electricity Charges - 0 posts
picture postcards - 0 posts
New to site. - 39 posts
Declaring cost of works to reduce tax liability - 0 posts
Spain - 8 Years Hence ?????? - 9 posts
Freesat changes - 2 posts
What grows in Spain? - 11 posts
Electricity meter - 8 posts
How to contact English Speaking Staff at Iberdrola - 1 posts
PARKING IN SEVILLE OVER CHRISTMAS - 2 posts
Laundry - 0 posts
flights - 2 posts
Television - 0 posts
Furniture pack - 0 posts
Cancelled SIP cards (Healthcare Access) - 0 posts
Uci bank - 8 posts
Empadron, non owner, living rent fee - 1 posts
Dickmanns Car hire... Alicante airport - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x