Spanish motorway robberies on british tourist etc

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jul 2014 9:01 AM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

It's never too late for reform (as we are VERY gradually witnessing within the Justice system in Spain) but it only follows when a concerted proactive approach is adopted by those who recognise the benefits to pursuing such a stance (and the courage to stand up to the doubters!). How often are we told that solutions/progress can't be achieved but with great resolve it CAN BE ACHIEVED!

Sadly much of this now appears unnecessary self inflicted harm which the Spanish people do not deserve to be honest, so its important to recognise that major benefits would follow if reform of this nature was pursued. Spain has so much to offer but the insecurities that currently exist (both from the Spanish perspective and "foreign" perspective) do impact economic growth so surely its time to move on, to seek better ways to counter these insecurities, to address people's concerns and to demonstrate a resolve to use more civilised, and in the longer term less divisive solutions.

You have to make a start somewhere and where better to start than by having an effective and fair police force with a supportive community behind them! wink 

Like 0      
17 Jul 2014 9:21 AM by Rap20 Star rating in Belgium. 16 posts Send private message

Hello

I try to have information for the internet at impossible A2Z by E-mail to have a contact

I sent un Mail has: info@a2ztelecomunicaiones.es

no answer idem on their site

you can help me thank you

Michel

Like 0      
17 Jul 2014 9:37 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Michel

You have posted on the wrong forum. Try posting again on your own Community Forum. Search EOS for it. You may get more replies.

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
17 Jul 2014 9:46 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

17 Jul 2014 9:49 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

17 Jul 2014 2:03 PM by Rap20 Star rating in Belgium. 16 posts Send private message

OK

sorry

thank

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Where to buy TV accessories/cables etc - 1 posts
Last Olympic satellite UK TV update - FTA, Freesat & Sky - 0 posts
How do I stop this nonsence - 29 posts
pool - 0 posts
Banks - What can we do? - 0 posts
Taking a UK mobile phone to Spain. - 8 posts
- 0 posts
How do I delete a previous thread? - 0 posts
SAT NAV - 2 posts
Underhand Shenanigans in Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Brits urged to take out travel insurance as hospitalisation cases soar - 12 posts
Getting rid of a bad administrator. - 32 posts
No transfer document!! - 0 posts
Not looking good - 9 posts
Any vans with space from Valladolid to Alicante? - 0 posts
disabled and looking for a new life in torrevieja-am I crazy or can I actually do this? - 3 posts
Certificate of Non-Residence - 13 posts
OH DEAR, SPAIN ASKING FOR FULL GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT - 1 posts
Driving license - 6 posts
a uk debt - 14 posts
We save people 40% - 60% on the cost of fuel guaranteed - 0 posts
Removal Van For Sale - 0 posts
RENAULT SCENIC 2004 FOR SALE - 1 posts
Advice required on mobile homes - please - 0 posts
Kerry's Kafe, Calahonda, Costa Del Sol - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 106

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x