murcia properties

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by nickid Star rating in west midlands brough.... 74 posts Send private message

hi in Spain at the moment and looking for properties we have seen one today that we like Hacienda Taray San Cayetanao. This is in Murcia near San Javier. We havw read the thread attached to this. Do people know the area and what will be the rental here. We have been advised there is a lot of golf courses but the property is 10 mins by car to a beach. Although people are saying to buy resale this looks a good buy (3 bedrooms overlooking pool for 184 thousand euro). We are thinking of buying 3 bedroom instead of 2 as we think this may have a better chance of rental any advice please

Like 0      
23 Jun 2007 10:18 PM by spotshouse Star rating in Poole, Dorset/Balsic.... 52 posts Send private message

Hi

Just a few lines to say that you shouldn't knock re-sale properties, there are some very very good bargains to be had.  I belive that even banks have repossessed properties for sale (as told to us by one bank manager!)  So I'd look into it more carefully if I were you.  Unfortunately circumstances stopped us at the time we purchased to investigate this further.

Not knocking Taray though, as we have bought at Taray Balsicas just down the road from San Cayetano..

Can't advise re the rental though.

Jan

This message was last edited by spotshouse on 6/23/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

needing some advice - 5 posts
Water problems (hard deposits) HELP NEEDED - 38 posts
Euro Anglo Sur (prestige Villas) - 4 posts
Holiday Rentals & Management in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Power of Attorney (POA) - 10 posts
4 x 4 Dealers CDS. - 3 posts
EasyJet flights out of Bristol now on sale for after 27th October - 0 posts
How would you like to purchase a luxury apartment on a golf course and get it fully furnished for free? - 11 posts
satalite & air con - 1 posts
My Dog Needs Urgent Help!!!!!! - 4 posts
Should We Move Back to England ???????? - 77 posts
Delyn and Robert Hughes - 2 posts
sandy says hi from los olivos - 3 posts
Vera Playa, Vera - 3 posts
habitation cert - 3 posts
pollipop - 2 posts
Drive to Spain - 8 posts
Request - 4 posts
Hi! New here.... - 2 posts
Kathy and Jim Lawson - 2 posts
Apart-Hotel - 2 posts
Costs and Proceedures of buying in Spain - 4 posts
HI LOW - 200 posts
El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x