Vera Playa, Vera

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by Denis Star rating in Dublin, Vera Playa. 7 posts Send private message

If any EOS members are interested in or buying in El Paraiso de Vera Playa, it would be great to hear from you in the message board.  Click the link below:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/MsgBrdsThreads.aspx?dev=P146 

Thanks

Denis

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 5:18 PM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
Hi Denis,

I'm not buying in El Paraiso, but live in Vera Playa and work in Vera. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find some of your potential neighbours in here!

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 8:00 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Denis

Any Paraiso de Vera Playa should register first on this link so that they are registered for that message board:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=P146

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 5:09 PM by Denis Star rating in Dublin, Vera Playa. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks to jfg for your welcome to EOS and thanks Justin for re-directing non-members to the correct registration procedure.

I believe that Paraiso de Vera Playa will turn out to be a good long-term investment and holiday home. How many off-plan front-line beach developments do you get that complete pretty much on time – two Blocks already in completion and we are only 3 months behind the original schedule for our Block.

The on site facilities of paddle tennis, tennis and indoor hydrotherapy with direct beach access will be a great addition, as will the communal swimming pools for each Block. Being close to the nearby aqua-park is a bonus for the kids. Vera, Garrucha and Mojacar seem promising for the social side of things and three golf courses within ten minutes drive will allow some to exercise the clubs and others to exercise the sunbeds. The development is only 40 minutes drive from Almeria airport. Buyers in other developments in Vera Playa will no doubt be familiar with the location.

There seems to be quite a bit of infra-structural investment going on with improved road access, and multi-million improvements to the coastal and beach areas. I see one owner has already placed her ground floor unit on the rentals market at http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p81919 - hope she is an EOS member !!

If this gets people’s appetites going to visit the ‘Paraiso’ message board and exchange experiences with fellow buyers, I would be very pleased indeed. I have uploaded some pictures on the ‘shared photos’ area that show how well the development is progressing.
Denis

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

habitation cert - 3 posts
pollipop - 2 posts
Drive to Spain - 8 posts
Request - 4 posts
Hi! New here.... - 2 posts
Kathy and Jim Lawson - 2 posts
Apart-Hotel - 2 posts
Costs and Proceedures of buying in Spain - 4 posts
HI LOW - 200 posts
El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x