How would you like to purchase a luxury apartment on a golf course and get it fully furnished for free?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar
Hello All New Buyers!

Go to http://www.eyeonspain.com/Property-for-sale-details.aspx?ref=SP462 you will get every thing you could possibly need from teaspoons to the security grills and all free. Because I am selling it as it is. I will not cherry pick any of the items for my self or others. I am genuinely selling the whole lock stock and barrel. Its surprising just what you need to buy when setting up a new home, there are always the little things that you forget and some times even the larger things too.

Well here you have an apartment that has it all and when you buy my place you will get the lot and you will also benefit from the 50,000 Euros I have sliced off to push the sale through as we are in a climate of slower sales than normally. It won’t last, it never does, when the climate improves I will of course be able to increase my price and make more money. My problem is I have to sell now, which makes it a real bargain for new buyers. So if you want to take advantage of this please get in touch as soon as possible.

Some one will soon, the question is will it be you? Please read through what I am offering on the link provided above and you will see just how good this deal really is.Its not just the property itself, it’s the environment, the security, the conveniences of parking the communal atmosphere, the location, the tranquility, the beauty and not forgetting the price!

Thanks for reading this post. Happy hunting.

Brian 755

Like 0      
23 Jun 2007 11:23 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Good Luck With Your Sale Brian, Hope You Get A Buyer Very Soon

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 7:29 PM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

This message was last edited by brian755 on 7/2/2007.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 5:18 PM by karen1502 Star rating in uk. 4 posts Send private message

karen1502´s avatar
Hi Brian Your property really does look great and is what would hope to purchase. It is unfortunately out of our budget. If you get to the stage where you could accept a crazy offer please let me know. Kind regards Karen

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 5:28 PM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

Get in touch with me off line I am curious  

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 8:33 PM by karen1502 Star rating in uk. 4 posts Send private message

karen1502´s avatar
hi Brian new to the forum and would not know how to send you a PM.............help needed please

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 9:05 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Karen,

first ENSURE you're logged in. Then just click on the Send private message  on any of Brian's posts.

Regards..

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 9:12 PM by karen1502 Star rating in uk. 4 posts Send private message

karen1502´s avatar
Many thanks ............how silly am I :-)

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 7:16 PM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

WATCH OUT THERE'S A SPAMMER ABOUT

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 8:45 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

satalite & air con - 1 posts
My Dog Needs Urgent Help!!!!!! - 4 posts
Should We Move Back to England ???????? - 77 posts
Delyn and Robert Hughes - 2 posts
sandy says hi from los olivos - 3 posts
Vera Playa, Vera - 3 posts
habitation cert - 3 posts
pollipop - 2 posts
Drive to Spain - 8 posts
Request - 4 posts
Hi! New here.... - 2 posts
Kathy and Jim Lawson - 2 posts
Apart-Hotel - 2 posts
Costs and Proceedures of buying in Spain - 4 posts
HI LOW - 200 posts
El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x