Euro Anglo Sur (prestige Villas)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by steadyeddie Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello all,  am new to this forum, so i hope that this gets through. Thought I saw somewhere that someone was asking about EuroAnglo Sur. Well in 2005 we went on an inspection trip with them and we could not fault them. There were no high pressure sales tactics, and we bought an investment property on the Costa Blanca coast at La Zenia.

We now own a lovely 2 bed partment 150 metres from the beach in La Zenia, Costa Blanca. They were (to us anyway) professional throughtout, and no snags whatsoever. We are now selling it though, purely as we want to invest our money inland, where there are more opportunities to buy old propeerties and refurbish them.

Regards,

Eddie

Like 0      
28 Jun 2007 8:05 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi SteadyEddie

Welcome to EOS!

We own just down the road from you, in apartments near the Go Karts.

Lovely area you own in, we would love to be overlooking La Zenia beach, right on the beach edge.....................

Regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
06 Jun 2014 10:46 PM by AlexEuroprestige Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1 posts Send private message

Hello guys

It Is very nice to here good coments about us. All I can say is that at the moment the market is picking up and anybody currently looking to buy or sell property now or in the near future, to deal with a professional agent that has been in business for a long time.  Although the image of the estate agent has been destroyed  all I can say is our aim is to find the right place to each individual and not just to sale property. 

There is nothing more rewarding in my job than making a client happy.

We are currently overloaded with buying clients and have shortage of property in our books so anybody looking to sale please contact me ASAP 

Kind regards

Thank you

Like 1      
07 Jun 2014 8:07 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

SteadyEddie: Good Luck! Love Spain, learn the language, get inmersed on it.... Spain will always give your love back. Specially if you choose and buy with full common sense, peace..well advised.

Best of wishes,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
01 Jul 2014 3:01 PM by brenjam Star rating in Renfrewshire Scotlan.... 11 posts Send private message

brenjam´s avatar

Hi Guys,

Just to say that we also bought through Euro Prestige 7 years ago after an inspection trip. We did not want to stay on an urbanisation and they found us an apartment in a lovely inland village.Just back from our latest visit and absolutely love it to bits! Best thing we've ever done.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Holiday Rentals & Management in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Power of Attorney (POA) - 10 posts
4 x 4 Dealers CDS. - 3 posts
EasyJet flights out of Bristol now on sale for after 27th October - 0 posts
How would you like to purchase a luxury apartment on a golf course and get it fully furnished for free? - 11 posts
satalite & air con - 1 posts
My Dog Needs Urgent Help!!!!!! - 4 posts
Should We Move Back to England ???????? - 77 posts
Delyn and Robert Hughes - 2 posts
sandy says hi from los olivos - 3 posts
Vera Playa, Vera - 3 posts
habitation cert - 3 posts
pollipop - 2 posts
Drive to Spain - 8 posts
Request - 4 posts
Hi! New here.... - 2 posts
Kathy and Jim Lawson - 2 posts
Apart-Hotel - 2 posts
Costs and Proceedures of buying in Spain - 4 posts
HI LOW - 200 posts
El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x