Hi, does anyone have a view on these repos, €65k + taxes, 90% morgage available, we're close to signing up for a penthouse

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

these seem to good to be true and are 5 mins from Vera beach, would welcome any thoughts from the forum members

kind regards, Chris

Like 0      
08 Jan 2012 8:56 PM by Bri Star rating in North. 591 posts Send private message

Have a look on the thread reasons not to buy in Spain at the moment and you will see that there are some mind numbingly cheap properties - not too good to be true, just desperate people.  I went into Kyero, searched Almeria area starting with lowest price property, and there are some that really do seem too good to be true.  Sadly, I think it is just a measure of distress.  I can't see why you would not go for it - but I love Vera, Garrucha and Mojacar and the whole of that region.  I think that most people who have replied to the thread why not buy,  are  encouraging, and giving good advice.

Brian

Like 0      
09 Jan 2012 3:01 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

Sounds a good price (but obviuosly depends on things like size location facilities etc)- make sure your solicitor checks it is fully legal.  Also have you checked out all the other properties for sale in the area - when I was over last year we found that prices of some properties in Palomares were very good.

Like 0      
09 Jan 2012 3:15 PM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Thank you Nigela, will make sure all legal aspects are done and at €65k including garage space and with a full terrace seems to good to be truce, would be interested in Palomares, could you advise where to find these properties?

Like 0      
09 Jan 2012 5:32 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Chris, PLEASE don´t put any deposit down BEFORE you have seen exactly where this developement is because EA´s here are notorious for stretching the truth re.distances.

I travel the coastal road frequently and this urbanisation, which I haven´t noticed but suspect it to be off the new inland up hill dual-carriageway , is certainly further than a 2/5 min drive to the beach at Vera Playa of which you are no doubt aware is proudly advertised as a beach for naturists.

Be cautious. There are numerous properties in this area at excellent prices now.

Like 0      
09 Jan 2012 5:54 PM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

thank you, yes we have visited and put a deposit on KeyMare Veranda but learnt that only 23% have sold and that concerns us and we visited the nearby Lomas complex which although much smaller are being offered at high the price at €65k and its a roof terrace and garage space included, its near Key Mare Thalassa which we like as this complex is up and running.

YES the naturist beach didnt please my wife and 14 year old daughter and we would visit other beaches BUT were concerned when we do rent should friends and family walk onto this naturist beach, nothing against this as I understand several beaches are available in Spain, its just not our cuppa of tea.

cheers, Chris B

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hi, looking for advice, KeyMare Veranda repo sales - 24 posts
Looking for long term property rentals - 1 posts
Decanters - 0 posts
Reasons for NOT buying in Spain at the moment - 27 posts
Movistar Internet Deal - 2 posts
renting in spain - 1 posts
Annoying Xmas Music on Eye on SPain - 17 posts
help - 1 posts
DUNNY - 6 posts
work in costa blanca - 0 posts
Whats it like in CDS at the moment - 9 posts
Options for: UK income, Spanish residency, US citizen - 0 posts
Packages Mijas - Hampshire: Carriers? - 0 posts
TRANSPORT TO MURCIA - 1 posts
Happy dia de los Reyes - 3 posts
Spanish Property Purchase last 2 Years - 3 posts
Sterling v Euro. - 17 posts
European banks and Spanish off plan disasters - 0 posts
hi friends - 0 posts
Hey everyone! - 6 posts
Medication prescriptions - 4 posts
Guardia civil complaints - 34 posts
Garnishm Bancaja bank charge. What is it? - 3 posts
need your help people - 2 posts
work - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x