Teleast Digital

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by JPG Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Anybody confirm what their current phone number is and likewise a web site as once again we have lost our flimsy signal

JPG

Like 0      
09 Mar 2011 4:12 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

teleastdigital.com supposedly is the website but dont bother its a mess and just goes to a holding page.

902  Premium rate phone number (?) Sound like a real bunch of fly-by-night vaqueros...

Yellow Pages gives this information

TELEAST DIGITAL SL
Isaac Peral (Pol. Ind.), 6 , LOS ALCAZARES (MURCIA)
Teléfono: 902006270

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
09 Mar 2011 4:45 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

we  are with teleast and every time I ring their number

I have never been charged on my phone bill and I pay for

all my spanish calls.

I am not with teleast for my phone.

coolyes

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 6:40 PM by mariposa07 Star rating. 82 posts Send private message

I have a telephone number for them that they rang me back on, yes they actually rang me back!!!   868 186186.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2012 3:31 PM by yossarian_f Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Any news on these jokers?

Number on Paginas Amarillas just puts you on hold then asks you to leave a message. Pretty sure they will charge me for this!

Web site is a holding page (weird for a tech company!)

I am paying them, but no TV signal and nothing in the mail to inform me of anything.

I get the feeling they might be charlatans...

Like 0      
27 Aug 2012 4:36 PM by mariposa07 Star rating. 82 posts Send private message

They have recently opened an office in Los Alcazares opposite corner to the 525.

We've since cancelled our subscription and invested in our own dish!

Good luck.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2012 11:40 PM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar

Website is www.teleast.info

Yes they have new office in Los Alcazares, although not the best customer service I do not think they are completely bad.

TV and internet service relies on satellite transmissions which are not always great depending on your area.

They do supply the whole resort of Roda Golf as independent dishes are not allowed and both TV & Internet can be poor but generally a service engineeer will call fairly quickly.

Like 0      
28 Aug 2012 11:13 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

i have been on with this company for over 2 years

for t.v. only.

lately we have been getting problems with

connection, i rang them and they said the

transmitters had been saboutaged and would be

working okay within a few hours.

that was last week and up to now we have not had

any more problems

hope it stays that way as i told them if it continues i will

be changing to a different supplier

coolyes

Like 0      
14 Sep 2012 12:17 PM by mrclancy Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I have had Teleast as internet-provider since 5. of june 2012......from time to time the signal disappears for 2-5 minutes, comes back, and disaååears again - very annoing.........................but suddenly,  the 10.9 2012, my signal disappeared completely - called the office, and was told there was a waiting time on 48 hours, for a technician to come and fix it.....well 48 hours later, the 12.9 2012, a technician arrived, and told me that the reciever-disc was broken - and that it was normal, that the equipment would brake down after 3 months!!??........well, he fixed it, and I was happy.....untill the day after - signal disappeared - called the office and expected that the error would be fixed immidiatly, as it was 2 times in same week.......but nooooo, I would have to wait 48 hours, for a technician to look at it........but a technician called 24 hours later, and said the problem was fixed, by a push on a button in the company........It is the worst service I have experiensed, and I will change company, when I get a good offer.......the company could offer a form of compensation, one would believe, but nooooo.....it is all about money-making, no costumer-nursing............shame on Teleast

Like 0      
14 Sep 2012 12:17 PM by mrclancy Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I have had Teleast as internet-provider since 5. of june 2012......from time to time the signal disappears for 2-5 minutes, comes back, and disaååears again - very annoing.........................but suddenly,  the 10.9 2012, my signal disappeared completely - called the office, and was told there was a waiting time on 48 hours, for a technician to come and fix it.....well 48 hours later, the 12.9 2012, a technician arrived, and told me that the reciever-disc was broken - and that it was normal, that the equipment would brake down after 3 months!!??........well, he fixed it, and I was happy.....untill the day after - signal disappeared - called the office and expected that the error would be fixed immidiatly, as it was 2 times in same week.......but nooooo, I would have to wait 48 hours, for a technician to look at it........but a technician called 24 hours later, and said the problem was fixed, by a push on a button in the company........It is the worst service I have experiensed, and I will change company, when I get a good offer.......the company could offer a form of compensation, one would believe, but nooooo.....it is all about money-making, no costumer-nursing............shame on Teleast

Like 0      
14 Sep 2012 1:41 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar

I have been with this company for over 3 years Yes there have been one or two problems but they have always been fixed within 48 hours and I have found the engineer very helpful and courteous.

Like 0      
24 Mar 2015 1:51 PM by Bazil Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

The lack of signal strength  is becoming very boring Engineers are very good. Company is rubbish Very Sad

Like 0      
12 Apr 2016 12:38 PM by walkabout Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, does anybody knows Futura Telecom? new Internet provider from La Manga, I would like to know any experience with premium international channels, they provided all sports sky, any recomendation?

Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving to Spain with canaries - 1 posts
Not all Doom and Gloom - 6 posts
Food Poisoning - 12 posts
fiat brava for sale - 4 posts
Pancake day! - 4 posts
How to become non-resident in Spain - 3 posts
Wanted Urgent! Mijas Costa - Costa del Sol (beds, oven, washing machine.... etc) - 0 posts
Beware dealing with Lawyer who has Power of Attorney - 0 posts
Cement for sale €1.50 per bag - 1 posts
Model aircraft clubs - 12 posts
Breaking down in Spain - 5 posts
Using A Trailer in Spain - 4 posts
soccerschool Camposol area - 0 posts
Indian Restaurant - 0 posts
Spanish Immersion Language Schools. - 2 posts
RUN YOUR OWN ICE CREAM BUSINESS reduced for quick sale - 0 posts
Resident in Spain? Check your Spanish bank account status! - 3 posts
Driving to murcia - 4 posts
Grupo Aleo - 0 posts
EVERYTHING MUST GO...LEAVING IN 2 WEEKS - 9 posts
A few tricks that real estate agents use - 23 posts
English speaking Vet in Madrid? - 1 posts
Get your telescopes out in Spain... 2011 EY11 - 8 posts
Markets and Money - 1 posts
Route 66 Benimar - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x