Has anyone used Novasol?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by suzebutch Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks to Justin's email a little while back I am considering renting my property out through Novasol.

Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them before I investigate too much further...

Thanks,

Suzi

Like 0      
07 Jan 2011 5:21 PM by lynnbenton2001 Star rating in Staffordshire. 20 posts Send private message

Hi,

We too are thinking of doing the same, but no one appears to have responded to Suzi's enquiry. Is this a good or bad sign?!

Regards,

Lynn

Like 0      
07 Jan 2011 5:55 PM by suzebutch Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Well - I have decided to go ahead! 

I needed a new property manager, so I have gone with the one recommended by Novasol for my area (in-one property management), and it's great, they are filling out all the forms for me and so far it's been easy. But we'll see how things develop. Very early days.

Suzi

Like 0      
07 Jan 2011 5:59 PM by lynnbenton2001 Star rating in Staffordshire. 20 posts Send private message

Thanks, Suzi.

I'll definitely make enquiries. How many weeks do you have to 'hand over' to them?

Kind regards,

Lynn

Like 0      
14 Jan 2011 11:35 PM by caragonbojo Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,

I can´t tell you about the services if you are the owner but if you are the guess what I can assure is that  as soon as they got the money you won´t hear nothing of them anymore.

I rented a property in Austria last on January 2011,  what they describe in the picture nothing but lies, we tried to contact them via email and they never answered. They offered wifi, chimenee,central heating. Finally we got a studio inside a farm house with no heat and problems with hot water, no wifi for sure but a Hifi stero music set aged 25 years... awful!!

We never reach to contact Novasol altough they asked for the full price almost 2 months in advance.

I will never recommend them or rely them once more

Like 0      
11 Feb 2011 4:51 AM by Susanspain Star rating in Mijas, Malaga. 145 posts Send private message

Susanspain´s avatar

** Edited - Removed at poster's request **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 21/05/2012.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2011 4:05 PM by vrodrig Star rating in Cambridgeshire. 22 posts Send private message

We have had our apartment in La Cala listed with Novasol since Feb this year, and are totally underwhelmed by the lack of bookings thus far. They require exclusive use of the property for all but 3 weeks in the peak season and we have turned down 4 enquiries from elsewhere as we cannot fuilfil them as our 3 weeks are already used. The only booking we have from them came from my wife's nephew, who wants to go in August (but our quota is used up), so we suggested he book with Novasol and we will be refunding him the cost. It may still be early in the year, but I think Novasol are a complete waste of time and I will not be renewing our contract next year.

Like 0      
05 May 2011 5:50 AM by Susanspain Star rating in Mijas, Malaga. 145 posts Send private message

Susanspain´s avatar

** Edited - Removed at poster's request **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 21/05/2012.

Like 0      
05 May 2011 9:17 AM by vrodrig Star rating in Cambridgeshire. 22 posts Send private message

Thanks for the response Susan.

I don't think anything on the Novasol website would make any difference. We are still listed on Holiday Lettings, using the same photos etc, and are receiving enquiries. Unfortunately I have to turn these down as they are all for the peak season and we have already used our 3 week allocation. Quite frankly., Novasol is costing us rental revenue, and given the highly resttrictive nature of their contract, I think this is totally unacceptable..

It could be that potential renters don't have money to spend, it could be the very poor exchange rate at the moment, it could be our apartment is not attractive enough, but I believe it is totally down to Novasol not attracting the guests we were promised. My personal opinion would be to give them a very wide berth.

I'm not sure what talking to the local rep would add, as the bookings have to come from the Novasol site.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2011 2:45 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

I wondered if anyone else has used Novasol and what sort of response they have had?

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 3:28 PM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

Has anyone had any positive or negatives dealings with Novasol?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts
Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts
mens marin mountain - road bike - 0 posts
swimming pool but no licence - 3 posts
Advice Required In Regards To Moving To Alicante Next Year - 8 posts
Spanish air traffic control strike - 5 posts
Prepaid Cards - 13 posts
Sales in Spain - 1 posts
How do I get the best out of my orange tree? - 11 posts
House damage from the rain, help! - 1 posts
Sky Digibox Pace DV3 - 0 posts
How do I fill out the 'Declaracion de Residencia Fiscal' form? - 1 posts
Christmas Fair and Party - 4 posts
Hacienda Marina, Benalmadina, developed by AIFOS - 0 posts
Wall heaters - 27 posts
Zaragoza - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x