Finca Parcs help and information

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by queenbee Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

We have legal bank guarantees for 40% deposit . Our solicitor/notary has had our case for 18months but has still not had a date for return of paymants from CAM. So he informs us.

Is there anyone else left like us. I am aware that many people have had monies returned . Is it just us?

Like 0      
05 Dec 2010 8:13 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Hi Queenbee

Yes there is.

CAM Bank failed in its obligations to issue or to verify the existence of Bank Guarantees on the Finca Parcs development for off-plan deposits totalling in excess of 2.5 million Euros which it knowingly accepted into the 3 Special Accounts.

To make matters worse CAM Bank is now causing issues for some Finca Parcs purchasers who actually have Bank Guarantees.

There are a number of Finca Parcs purchasers for whom CAM Bank is refusing to allow the execution of the Bank Guarantees.

My advice would be to instruct your Lawyer to commence legal procedings against CAM for the full refund of the value of the Bank Guarantee plus interest at the legal rate from the date of the deposit payment until the date of refund plus all legal costs.

With regards to the Finca Parcs project CAM Bank has acted in a negligent manner and with a total lack of professional due diligence.  One day they will be made to pay for their actions including their complete lack of transparency.

The only language or process they seem to understand is legal action.  It is all so unnecessary - they are fully aware of their obligations with regards to Las Higuericas Finca Parcs, but like all the Spanish Banks and Savings Banks who caused this crisis they seem determined to continue acting contrary to Spanish Law and totally against the consumer.

I am shocked that CAM Bank - under the supervision of Banco de España, can be allowed to act in this manner.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts
mens marin mountain - road bike - 0 posts
swimming pool but no licence - 3 posts
Advice Required In Regards To Moving To Alicante Next Year - 8 posts
Spanish air traffic control strike - 5 posts
Prepaid Cards - 13 posts
Sales in Spain - 1 posts
How do I get the best out of my orange tree? - 11 posts
House damage from the rain, help! - 1 posts
Sky Digibox Pace DV3 - 0 posts
How do I fill out the 'Declaracion de Residencia Fiscal' form? - 1 posts
Christmas Fair and Party - 4 posts
Hacienda Marina, Benalmadina, developed by AIFOS - 0 posts
Wall heaters - 27 posts
Zaragoza - 2 posts
Very Long Holiday Weekend - Shops Shut? - 8 posts
Why Banks do not react? - 5 posts
Spanish ATC Strike - 1 posts
Need to get to Bank in Benidorm - 1 posts
Orphanages in Malaga - 1 posts
Life's like that.. - 2 posts
smoking ban - 250 posts
Halifax/Lloyds takeover - 25 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x