Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by sheebzus Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Returning to the UK soon. Have for sale some wonderful furniture as i decided when I came to Spain to live in comfort.

Parker Knoll  6 ft very comfortable sofa . Coverts to 5ft sofa bed.  Only used on afew occasions. Orange velour with feather filled cushions. Cost 2000 pounds .sell  300euro   Matching parker knoll chair . Bliss to sit on matching + footsool.     100euro   

7   drawer  5ft bedroom unit. Beautiful yew wood with matching bedside cabinets. Bought Frasers in Glasgow cost 1200 pounds sell195 euros

Circular pedestal table with brass claw feet. glass topped .Made by J Sidney Smith . 6 chairs 2 of which are carvers.  150 euros

Situated in Altea

Like 0      
06 Dec 2010 5:01 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

could you put some pictures up please.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2011 12:15 AM by kaulentia Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

my daughter is interested in buying some furniture as she will be moving to a new home. please send us an email of what you have and price including anything else as has a family and nothing in the new home thanks. please reply  thanks

Like 0      
07 Jan 2012 11:12 PM by tyork Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello, My name is Terry YorkI am in the process of launching the first branch of my healthy coffee franchise in Barcelona. I plan to visit there in June of this year to conduct training meetings and will need a one bedroom apartment for 1 to 2 weeks. I would like to get pricing for a one bedroom apartment and separately a meeting room that could accommodate up to 50 people during my stay. My company is now authorized by the Spanish government to do business in Spain effective12/29/2011.  I am looking for individuals tho lead our launch efforts there. We are in the Gourmet Coffee business and we sell a healthy gourmet coffee product that contains 100% certified organic extract of the Ganoderma Lucidum mushroom, one of the most antioxident rich foods in the world.  Just Google this name and you will find millions of articles about this miracle herb and its long history of miracle health properties. The world is looking for healthier beverage options and coffee, being the most consumed beverage in the world, is the perfect way to deliver this miracle herb.    

I plan initially to engage 10 people there to introduce our healthy coffee products to Spain. These first individuals will do extremely well as they will be at the top of our organization there. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity I would love to send you free samples of our product and give you the details of this wonderful company and product line. I can conduct a webinar to tell you everything you will need to know in English or Spanish.

Our company name is "Organo Gold" and our motto is, "Change your Coffee, Change your Life". We are literally changing the physical and financial lives of people all over the world through the sales and consumption of our healthy products. Please let me know of your interest by phone at 469-212-5170, this is a USA number

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts
Dancing - Murcia / Mar Menor area - 4 posts
RYANAIR FLIGHTS - 0 posts
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella open? - 4 posts
mens marin mountain - road bike - 0 posts
swimming pool but no licence - 3 posts
Advice Required In Regards To Moving To Alicante Next Year - 8 posts
Spanish air traffic control strike - 5 posts
Prepaid Cards - 13 posts
Sales in Spain - 1 posts
How do I get the best out of my orange tree? - 11 posts
House damage from the rain, help! - 1 posts
Sky Digibox Pace DV3 - 0 posts
How do I fill out the 'Declaracion de Residencia Fiscal' form? - 1 posts
Christmas Fair and Party - 4 posts
Hacienda Marina, Benalmadina, developed by AIFOS - 0 posts
Wall heaters - 27 posts
Zaragoza - 2 posts
Very Long Holiday Weekend - Shops Shut? - 8 posts
Why Banks do not react? - 5 posts
Spanish ATC Strike - 1 posts
Need to get to Bank in Benidorm - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x