Form 210 Valor Catastral

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Nov 2009 7:19 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

Base Liquidable can anyone help? Mar Durio's post  earlier in the year has added to my confusion about Base Liquidable, saying that is the value for taxation. But I've been told by my lawyer to pay the "pretend rent" tax based on the Valor Catastral. My Valor Catastral is two and a half times the Base Liquidable so it's really important to know if  they right or is Mar Durio? By the way, for Estepona the calculation is  24 per cent of 1.1 per cent (ie 0.246 per cent of) of the Valor Catastral (or Base Liquidable???).

Like 0      
16 Nov 2009 7:28 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

Someone else asked how two identical new properties can have different valor Catastral. We went to Estepona town hall to ask the same thing especially as the valuation was only done  about a year ago. We were told that our property shared a bit more community space that our friend's so our "plot" (valor suelo) was slightly more valuable even though identical in side. Sounds a nonsense to me. (The other reason was they'd made a mistake in calculating the friend's house and missed off a "0" in a figure.  If they can make a mistake like that how can we check our valuations.

Another reason, if you haven't been officially valued is that they simply come up with a value based on the price you paid. This means there is a massive variation between people who bought off plan, people who bought at the peak (us) and people buying bargains now.

Like 0      
18 Nov 2009 4:56 PM by beachlife Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Instructions in ENGLISH on how to fill in 210 form can be found here ;

The site will not allow me to send a link as I have not made enough posts.

So do a google search putting in this in google search box ; inmalagatoday(put dot here)com form 210 and it should be the first link to find the English instructions.

Like 0      
18 Nov 2009 5:42 PM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

I'm afraid Mar Durio is wrong as per my post of July 20th.  It isbased on the Valor Catastral. 

Like 0      
18 Nov 2009 5:46 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

18 Nov 2009 7:28 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

thank you all. 

Like 0      
19 Nov 2009 1:08 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

What's a reasonable fee to pay a lawyer to prepare and submit your non-resident tax return?

Like 0      
19 Nov 2009 1:48 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

I've been quoted a hideous €350 and a friend has been quoted €260  to fill in form and submit payment and form (both just for the pretend rental tax no other income). So I'm thinking about using SpanishTaxForms Ltd in the UK (flat fee of about £20 but you have to get your bank in Spain to send the form and tax and I haven't sorted out that bit yet). They were recommended in a document to shareholders of Abbey National/Santander shares.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2009 2:32 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

€150 +iva for our solicitors to do a declaration for myself and the Wife. The bloody tax is only €184!!!

Mark

Like 0      
19 Nov 2009 2:43 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

I'm using the British company £19.95 for the form filling (another £30 if they submit the form and money).

Like 0      
20 Nov 2009 1:51 PM by milli56 Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Can you tell me who you are using for taxes please

Like 0      
20 Nov 2009 7:08 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

See also the thread called Tax Form 210 on this site which adds to (and duplicates) some stuff here. Yoo, hoo admin ......can you amalgamate them?

Like 0      
20 Nov 2009 7:08 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

See also the thread called Tax Form 210 on this site which adds to (and duplicates) some stuff here. Yoo, hoo admin ......can you amalgamate them?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

free digital Alicante map - 0 posts
Sponsored - 20 posts
Torresat gone down - 1 posts
7th july ... - 1 posts
Taxes relating to LFO. - 5 posts
Happy Birthday Mrs TechnoApe - 14 posts
Here we go!!! - 10 posts
tax form 210 - 20 posts
Anyone know who might hire out an old car, e.g. 'rent-a-wreck' type company? - 0 posts
1000 sq mtr of land exchange for work to be finished around my villa - 3 posts
Car hire: Autos Costasol car hire - 0 posts
building projects in Spain - 0 posts
Long Term rental- agent fees rip off - 12 posts
Car Transporters - 0 posts
New fridge freezer for sale - 1 posts
Happy Birthday Jan (Pitby) - 10 posts
moving to spain - 1 posts
sky box for sale - 0 posts
CHANGE EUROS TO STERLING IN SPAIN OR UK? - 7 posts
A good base to look at the area around Alicante & Almeria - 10 posts
Completion due but Phase 2 not started - 3 posts
Inheritence tax question for non-residents. - 10 posts
Moving to Spain for 6 months to 1 year - 6 posts
I'd like some advice please. sorry for long post. - 15 posts
Property Solutions Overseas- Have you joined? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 33

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x