Right Move International

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by Needahand Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi everyone, there was previously a post on here regarding a company called Right Move International. Does anyone have any information about this company, ie are they legal and above board. Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Like 0      
24 Feb 2009 9:15 PM by JANITA Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Rightmove International which were based in Fuengirola, have disappeared, Their office was vacated last year. We were selling our apartment with them , but they were very unprofessional. We had a buyer they took his 10% deposit then kept it for themselves when the buyer could not complete. We visited their office to complain, but when confronted they just replied with (TAKE US TO COURT THEN!) and promtly told us to leave their office. They are not nice people believe me. Keep away.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 11:52 AM by margariet Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

We had an offer from them for selling our house in Spain to a hedge fund. Very supicious because we received a very high offer without viewing the property and they told us to pay 3000 euro first. It sounded like a sophisticated form of Nigerian scam.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 7:03 PM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

I was in Fuengirola at Xmas and saw their rather large office being emptied into a removals truck. I got the impression though that they were just moving premises rather than doing a runner. How many offices did they have as I thought I saw another one out of town in an urbanisation heading towards Malaga?

Like 0      
04 Apr 2009 9:56 PM by margariet Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

There is an interesting thread on Right Move International on the absolutespainforum under general discussion. Even the scammer reacted himself. Yes, it is one big scam performed by an English couple pretending to be a real estate agency. How low can you go

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community Charges - 9 posts
Rose & Thistle - 0 posts
Saturday Feb 28th Andalucia Day... - 5 posts
Moving to spain - 6 posts
UK PLASMA TV IN SPAIN? - 2 posts
Iceland in Spain? - 43 posts
End of the Euro ?? Could it really happen - 3 posts
Does anyone know of a van with spare room coming from UK to Manilva Area in March 09 - 9 posts
Signature on documents - 2 posts
Keith and Liz we live in La Escha near Lorca Murcia - 1 posts
UK van & storage back working. 1st March in Scotland. - 0 posts
I'm frustrated by my inablity to learn Spanish - 52 posts
Ryanair to drop check in desks by end of year? - 8 posts
golf starter kits - bargain - 0 posts
buying a repossesion - 7 posts
NIE Application in Manchester - 3 posts
Football fans on the Costa Blanca - 0 posts
internet connection - 12 posts
Rattan furniture - 6 posts
Van collecting in Scotland 1st March. - 0 posts
Watch your credit card transactions abroad!! - 13 posts
swop bike for van - 0 posts
Transfer Mortgage - 2 posts
Swimming Pool - 8 posts
Sunset Golf La Resina Golf and Country Club near Estepona - Investment purchase - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x