Carnival in Aguilas, Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by mojito Star rating in Cupar Fife / San Jua.... 268 posts Send private message

Can anybody tell me what day the grand procession is for the carnival in Aguilas next month? I couldn't work it out from the website.  We're bringing my mum and her friend out on holiday to see it (Both 84 years old) I just hope I haven't booked the wrong dates.

Jo and Jim

Like 0      
26 Jan 2009 2:51 PM by gravitatingsouth Star rating in wales. 58 posts Send private message

hi

got the following info for you from a very helpful memeber (PH) which may help you, i had a quick look but it was all in spanish and I dont speak any :(  but you may be able to take a stab at the dates.

message as below:

Can't help with any of your questions I'm afraid, but I'm sure the Aguilas Carnival will be publicised on the "Todo Aguilas" website somewhere. Google will probably find it also

Like 0      
26 Jan 2009 4:43 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

26 Jan 2009 4:47 PM by ph Star rating in Solihull / Aguilas. 44 posts Send private message

It is 14th to 28th February.

Like 0      
26 Jan 2009 4:52 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

That was handy Tish

You gave the details for the Santiago one and the time. Brilliant  

Like 0      
26 Jan 2009 6:41 PM by mojito Star rating in Cupar Fife / San Jua.... 268 posts Send private message

Thanks, I have the dates. What I'm looking for is the day of the grand procession lasting four hours. I've looked at the Aguilas carnival website but can't work out which is the procession. 

Jo and Jim

Like 0      
26 Jan 2009 7:51 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

I aim to please Candyfloss.....even if it is the wrong person!! 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Getting an NIE number for a bed ridden relative - 4 posts
Sevilla: A wonder - 0 posts
Play area surface - 1 posts
Kingsize Bed Required - 0 posts
Beware new electricity billing system - 18 posts
habitacion licence help please - 3 posts
Hard Disk video recorder for sale, for those that don't have Sky Plus - 0 posts
Hacienda Del Alamo - 0 posts
Hacienda Del Alamo - 5 posts
Sundays are for music: Spanish songs of the 50´s,60´s and 70´s - 4 posts
Skype Mobile - 1 posts
one for Maria - 2 posts
Long term rental need - 2 posts
Paul Krugman mentions Spain - 3 posts
UK in recession, buy in Spain instead? - 88 posts
Spanish TV Urbanisation issue - 2 posts
Brand new sat dish for sale - 0 posts
Can anyone give me a lift to Malaga airport from San Pedro ( I'll pay you!) - 0 posts
Moving down to live in spain - 1 posts
Mortgage Angel - 0 posts
power of attorney - 12 posts
anyone used Abolex Lawyers????? - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Castellon - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x