Hacienda Del Alamo

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by martinbreffit Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone.

Following the purchase of our property off plan in Hacienda Del Alamo which we purchased 2002 from the elusive Wayne Lowrey (who now resides in Dubai)  we were told that the resort would be completed along with a fully operational hotel and amenities by 2007. This as we all know has not been the case. Therefore rentals that we expected to cover the mortgage costs did not transpire until late last year when we experienced problems with Sue Gardner and her property mgmt company, which has now ceased trading owing us substantial money from rental income.

All this coupled with a lack of infrastructure and a distinct lack of advertising has not brought the amount of golfers and holidaymakers that were promised and expected.

Is anyone experiencing the same?

We have seen on numerous visits homes in a sad state of repair and damage to some properties. Had the Pueblo and Hotel been built some 2 years ago as promised by the developers, to provide the amenities for such an exclusive development then we would not be in such a dire position and would also be enjoying a better lifestyle than we are today.

Can anyone advise me on a good lawyer so we can resolve our plight as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance,

Martin. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hacienda Del Alamo - 5 posts
Sundays are for music: Spanish songs of the 50´s,60´s and 70´s - 4 posts
Skype Mobile - 1 posts
one for Maria - 2 posts
Long term rental need - 2 posts
Paul Krugman mentions Spain - 3 posts
UK in recession, buy in Spain instead? - 88 posts
Spanish TV Urbanisation issue - 2 posts
Brand new sat dish for sale - 0 posts
Can anyone give me a lift to Malaga airport from San Pedro ( I'll pay you!) - 0 posts
Moving down to live in spain - 1 posts
Mortgage Angel - 0 posts
power of attorney - 12 posts
anyone used Abolex Lawyers????? - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Castellon - 0 posts
RC Equipment - 1 posts
RC Equipment - 0 posts
Car prices in Spain - 11 posts
We've pulled out - 4 posts
Simo - Peniscola - 0 posts
Cancer - 2 posts
Peñíscola Owners - 3 posts
Maria - need some help can't seem to get any sense from my lawyer - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x