anyone used Abolex Lawyers?????

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by Livelife Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi my parents are looking to regain a deposit after waiting  3 yrs for a completion date, been approached by Abolex via this web site, to help. As you can imagine a little nervous and worried about the venture, and the fact that the original solicitor didnt have their best interests at heart. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this company or advice on how I can check the situation out, feel a little responsible as the purchase was their retirement investment and ive read so many horror stories.

Would appreciate any advice,

Andrea

Like 0      
24 Jan 2009 11:29 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Andrea

I have NO info on Abolex lawyers but, if I was contacted by anyone such as a lawyer, via a PM on this or any other site, I would wonder why they are touting for business.

Personally, I'd ask Maria de Castro who is a lawyer on here as she has helped many get their monies back. Three years for a completion date ?  Maria will certainly be keen, I think, to hear that !!

As you won't have your PMs (private messages) available yet I'll send Maria a PM asking if she'll look at your parents circumstances, please don't worry. I'm sure it will be fine.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2009 4:19 PM by Abolex Star rating in Andalucia - Murcia -.... 136 posts Send private message

Abolex´s avatar

Hello,

I have just seen this post and I will like to explain who we are.

We are a Spanish Law firm based in Jerez (Cadiz) with offices in Alicante as well. Four Lawyers inside the firm and another four external which work together with us. My name is Martin and I personally deal with English-speaking clients.

We currently represent the interest of many British people in Spain, some of which are users of this and other websites.

We provide help and service to the users of this and other websites. Some of them end being our clients; some of them will never be our clients. But we do not "tout" for business as was insinuated.

Anyone in need of a legal opinion, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required Cartagena Area - 2 posts
Castellon - 0 posts
RC Equipment - 1 posts
RC Equipment - 0 posts
Car prices in Spain - 11 posts
We've pulled out - 4 posts
Simo - Peniscola - 0 posts
Cancer - 2 posts
Peñíscola Owners - 3 posts
Maria - need some help can't seem to get any sense from my lawyer - 12 posts
Driving from the UK - 3 posts
Life insurance - 7 posts
Block 37 - 0 posts
First time visit! - 14 posts
Electricity/Water Meters - 8 posts
Boats and Boating Sailing in Spain ! Help required? - 0 posts
Whats your perfect golfing holiday? - 0 posts
Has anybody had any luck with regularising and registering their illegally built house ??? - 4 posts
private schools in costa blanca are now too expensive - 5 posts
Ford Explorer for sale LHD UK plates - 1 posts
Doin the vida loca... - 1 posts
What do YOU want out of a Property Management company - 2 posts
advice needed - 3 posts
maintanance fees in the Costa del Sol - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x