TV, Internet & Telephone via Satellite

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Apologies everyone, but I know that someone posted something about this service in the Costa Blanca on here, but, try as I might, I cannot find the posting and we are really keen to investigate it.

If any of you bright sparks out there can direct me to the appropriate thread, or to the appropriate company, I would be eternally grateful.

Adios

Irene

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 10:50 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Irene,

Have you tried looking at the thread broadband on the Costa Blanca,  what I remember is someone saying Nortons do all three.

Pat

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 1/20/2009.

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 7:34 AM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

irene and alan

We use a company called skynet. They provide wireless telephone and internet. 25€ month and calls are all 3cents including to the UK. If you want tv on the internet there are a few providers or different ways to do it but do not forget that you need fast speeds on the internet to do it which costs more. the lower standard speeds are just not good enough for streaming live tv. Best way at the momement for tv seems to be satellite. expensive to install but then no more charges. PM me if you want more info.

Steve

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 8:17 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Many thanks Steve & Pat

I knew I'd get the right answers. It's like being a member of a great big family!

For anyone else the website is www.broadbandostablanca.com. I've asked for a quotation and I'll let you all know the costs once I get them.

Irene

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 10:13 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Irene, how are you both ?

Glad you found the company which actually is http://www.broadbandcostablanca.com/ 

We're hoping Norton's will 'do' our community a communal dish as they have on the previous phase.

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 11:39 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Irene,

glad that helps, we actually have tv installed now a communial dish which seems to be working well by all the feedback we get. It was just a one of payment so that was good, so be able to watch TV next time we are over. So good luck with it all.

Pat

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted, long-term rental Altea - 0 posts
cheapest place to buy terrace furnature - 6 posts
Stack of old computers. - 0 posts
Driving to Guardamar from the South Coast, quickest and cheapest route? - 2 posts
Oh the joys of living in the country... - 12 posts
Brand New Community...... - 6 posts
Hi, - 0 posts
Speed limits. - 10 posts
The Mar Menor - 6 posts
Live Obama inauguration on CBS news - 0 posts
I'm new! - 0 posts
Aifos bankruptcy claim has been accepted. - 1 posts
Did anyone else see Rixxy on TV this evening? - 15 posts
We are moving to Spain in June this year and will be living near Murcia City. - 0 posts
It's form 210 now, NOT 214 (as the wealth tax has finally been abolished 23rd December, 2008, for non residents) - 121 posts
long term rental wanted Los Alcazares - 4 posts
earn up 25€ per hour - 0 posts
Van space from Girona to England. - 0 posts
Justin & Susan's Siesta show - 50 posts
Ingofersa - 51 posts
Acceptability of solid log homes in Spain - 5 posts
New to Forum - 19 posts
Legal advice - 5 posts
Never a happy spanish experience if you bought your property through atlas international and paid in full! - 1 posts
Anyone heard of....... - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x