WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE !

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Apr 2007 9:32 AM by milli Star rating in Cheshire/ Formentera.... 65 posts Send private message

Profile started. We're in Formentera, just up the road from you

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 1:17 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 10:10 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi all

Ken and I will be in Quesada from 24th Sept (until 4th Oct) and we would really like to meet up with people from the forum. 

We would love to get to know ex-pats and future ex-pats and share experiences.  Im a great talker and Ken is a great wine drinker, so if you think you could cope with that we would really like to meet you!

Auntie Em

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 11:33 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

My mad husband has just replied to my post here asking to meet up with me in Spain .... should I be worried????

Please someone save me from a fortnight alone with this madman in a strange country!!!!!!!

Auntie Em

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 6:39 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Quite Welcome to Meet up with Me an Annie,

Not sure if we are banned from that restaurant after that last session????

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 6:42 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Ken wants to know which one you are (he also says he doesnt fancy mine much, which worries me cos im not a bloke!  Told you he got dropped on his head when he was a baby)

I think we should meet in one of those new-fangled non alcoholic juice bars ...............

I hope that wasnt YOU swearing !!!!!

x

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 10:57 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/30/2007.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 11:51 AM by brenjam Star rating in Renfrewshire Scotlan.... 11 posts Send private message

brenjam´s avatar

Hi Everyone,

Hubby George and I will be at our casa in Jacarilla from the 16th Sept. until the 2nd Oct  and would love to meet up . Only problem we have is we don't have transport.  Anywhere within easy reach of us would be welcome. We also are very partial to the odd {hic!} glass of vino!!

Brenda

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 11:55 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Brenda

We shall miss you. We're over 7th to 18th September. Maybe next trip !

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 12:25 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone we will be over Sep 30th-Oct 11th in Almoradi and would love to meet up Regards Pat.

Like 0      
27 Oct 2007 5:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Really looking forward to meeting four couples & some single members next week. You know who you are.  

+    +    

Like 0      
27 Oct 2007 5:55 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
So anyone else invited?  Or is it a secret society????

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 3:17 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Thanks to all concerned, great fun meeting you, hope to do it again soon.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 5:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

OH & I had such a fantastic Christmas & New Year trip, meeting so many we are up to doing it all over again next trip.

Our next trip is March 17th till April 10th. (Easter Sunday is March 23rd) My birthday falls during it too. Better get a restaurant booked up.

Like 0      
31 Mar 2008 6:49 AM by cmaymbii Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi all! I'm Chris, i have an apartment in Jacarilla & am just about to go out on my 3rd visit this year so far and its only April!! I really love it out there & can't wait to move out full time.

Like 0      
31 Mar 2008 11:43 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Hi Chris, we've just returned from a two week stay and the weather was good.  I always go at Easter and normally the weather isn't so good and as it was earlier than usual we were pleasantly surprised,  Sunny but had a few days of very high winds.

Hope it continues for your trip

Like 0      
31 Mar 2008 9:54 PM by cmaymbii Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I will be playing golf at Villa Martin & La Marquesa courses whilst i'm out there. If anyone has any info regarding good golf within the Torrevieja area i'd be really grateful.

Chris

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 4:44 AM by cmaymbii Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi all once again - The wine bar in Jacarilla is Called 'PRIMA VERA', and the owner is a very nice man known as Ricardo - hope that helps.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 12:59 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We were over in Spain, as many know , from March 17th to April 10th. The weather was nigh on perfect. We had a couple of cloudy days & two when, just for a few minutes, it rained a little where we were, otherwise sun, sun & more sun. We drove from where we live just on outskirts of Guardamar, on a day it rained, to Benijofar where it hadn't had any rain, ten mins away. We did notice that when we went to the seafront at La Mata on Wednesday the wind was quite cold although the sun was hot yet back on Guardamar seafront, within the hour, the wind was hot.  Winds get really strong & as they're widening the N332 it is like the desert at times with sand swirling around. That's likely why we saw few ladies of the night (& day too)  

Going back June 9th till July 2nd if anyone new wants to meet up.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 2:08 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi More l will be there 23rd June-4th July and will be staying next door to Karen so l will meet up this time, cant wait to get back there.Pat.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts
Scared and frustrated re mortgages - 13 posts
Osteopath in Torreveija or surrounding areas - Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
La Cala de Mijas Marina - 4 posts
letting agents for altea hills - 0 posts
Gina in here ................ (San Miguel, not 4 U ! ) - 0 posts
Mar Menor Area - 128 posts
New Ryanair routes - 0 posts
trains,trams and trenets,alicante to denia - 8 posts
looking for the low down on PEINSA please - 15 posts
is this possible - 2 posts
First Meeting. - 9 posts
I need new fingers! - 0 posts
Old cat to Spain ? - 4 posts
Free guides .. downloads - 2 posts
Members.. see SPI postings re Fibby (& JeansSis) here. - 5 posts
Mobile Phones - 67 posts
PICTURES - 30 posts
'Pay as you go' road tax. (Proposed car tax scheme in UK) - 10 posts
Any Ex Military Here - 4 posts
Shipping personal goods to Spain - 2 posts
need to sell - 6 posts
Update - 416 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 104

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x