Great Way to Learn Spanish-FREE!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar
We have tried lots of ways to learn Spanish and apart from immersion(being totally with and only hearing and speaking Spanish) there is a free download called Coffee Break Spanish.

This is a weekly 20 minute lesson. The course has been going for 2 years and backdated downloads are available free too. I use my MP3 player and plug in as I go around the house and it is pleasant listening and learning! Even our 9 year old wants to learn this way and asks for it (well,when it is raining here and he can't get out to play!)

Daveil

Like 0      
19 Oct 2008 1:03 PM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar
Lovers of Coffee Break Spanish may like to know of a new series just started yesterday,free again to down load its called Showtime Spanish,same teacher Mark and a spanish lady called Alba,jst listened to the first one sounds good.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 12:03 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar
On your previous advice I visited this website and I would like to thank you for sharing it. It's really good. I downloaded all of the podcasts to my player. 

I'll go back and do the new ones. 

Thanks for sharing!!!

Irene

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 1:34 PM by jimbetty Star rating in Aberdeen and Jardine.... 115 posts Send private message

Hi,

Sounds as if this is what Betty and I are after. Where is it: UK, Spain and hoe do we access it?

Jim and Betty

www.jardinesapartments.com  

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 4:05 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar
www.coffeebreakspanish.com

Unfortunately, I went back on there today and the've taken off all the old podcasts that were free.

Irene

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 6:15 PM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar

yOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD THEM FROM I TUNES I THINK,I`LL HAVE A LOOK AND REPORT BACK,sorry about the capitals.......

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 6:31 PM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar
You can still download fron Coffee Break Spanish,but you have to subscribe,its still free,ive just joined ,you can pay for a premium package which gives extra material if you want it,but it is free for the lesson download.  Good Luck

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ANYTHING U MISS FROM UK? - 97 posts
WHERE U FROM & HOW LONG U BEEN IN SPAIN? - 8 posts
COMPUTER ENGINEER WANTING TO MOVE TO SPAIN - 12 posts
ANY REGRETS?? - 6 posts
Off to Duquesa tonight! - 1 posts
advise needed satalite tv system - 4 posts
Messy Separation laws - 1 posts
URGENTLY I NEED PROPERTIES IN eSTEPONA MARBELLA SAN PEDRO TO LET - 0 posts
Swapping Sand or Sangria - 7 posts
Help - Advice needed about changing Lawyers - 3 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent? - 23 posts
Cajamurcia online transfers to Spanish accounts - 3 posts
Thanks for the photos - 2 posts
Need cat friendly hotel near Madrid - 0 posts
Residencia - 1 posts
HELP!! Living in spain at the minute to quite thinking of going to Ibi - Alicante? - 2 posts
Importance of Legal Counsel's location - 3 posts
Can you help - 12 posts
new law registering mobile phones - 6 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL WANTED - ROJALES/BENIJOFAR/QUESADA - 3 posts
IMPORTANT - XL Airways fold - 0 posts
XL Airlines fold! - 7 posts
non residency - 1 posts
eating out - 0 posts
Spanish Rental Contract - HELP - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x