Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Feb 2007 12:43 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Further my previous will see if I can get a web address or e mail for you so that you can ask direct and get a price quote on what you have in mind and then maybe place the order if need to before arrival from UAE

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 3:24 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Thanks, Smiley.  That would be a great help.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2007 12:39 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Jan e mail address is ideasanpedro@cadenaidea.com   phone number is 952 78 78 96. When youre over always love to meet up for a coffee or something you can educate me about the Emirates. Only one that I know there is Jose Luis and as I said really helpful - but very little English - fairly certain they have English speakers there but if you e mail then dont know who to adress it to - might get lost in the general mailbox with no reply if you dont specify an individual 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
23 Feb 2007 2:30 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Thanks for that, Smiley.  I will give them a call before leaving here.

It would be great to meet up if possible - although a beer sounds much more appealing to us than a coffee!!!   I shall PM you before leaving to get your details and give you my spanish mobile number - in the hope that it will still work, having not been used since last August!

Thanks again!

Like 0      
23 Feb 2007 2:44 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Smiley, wonder if you could help with this request.  We are looking for a small electric heater of some description that would act as a focal point in our lounge and also provide some form of heating during the evening instead of having the warm air system on all night. It might seem strange as its approaching spring time !!  I have thought about buying in UK and bringing out but that seems daft as there must be places nearby.

regards

John

Regards

John

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 5:18 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Ok, last one, folks!  I promise!!

We would, ideally, like "zip and link" beds in the second bedroom - you know, two single beds that securely join together to make a double.  Does anyone know where we can get these in the area?

We had great ones before, where the bases hooked together and the mattresses zipped (on both sides).  It won't be the end of the world if we don't find them, but would really like to see if we can get them.

Any info much appreciated!!

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 10:50 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Jan mobile should work but credit might have expired - depends when you last topped it up. Re the beds think you can find that sort iof thing around at any of the bed shops or certainly similar - alternatively buy two ordinary singles, screw the bases together with brackets, put a double fitted matress cover and sheet over the mattresses and bobs your uncle.

John I have sent a PM via the system  in reply to yours

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 4:36 PM by hfagan Star rating in Hove, East Sussex. 36 posts Send private message

hfagan´s avatar

Jan,

Bernado Munoz can order zip-together singles.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 5:45 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Smiley

Thanks for the info..it was most useful and informative as usual.

John

Regards

John

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 6:06 PM by noddy Star rating. 150 posts Send private message

can someone let me have the tel no/email of the person who does zip together beds

thank you

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 6:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Thanks for that, Hugo - had already put Bernardo Munoz on my list to visit!!

And thanks to everyone here!!  I don't think we have any more questions at the moment, we should be about done - hopefully!!! 

But then, you never know ........

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 6:08 PM by noddy Star rating. 150 posts Send private message

has anybody used ikea in seville

noddy

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 6:11 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 6:18 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi Noddy, where exactly are you looking to furnish?  IKEA Seville don't delivery to alot of areas, I believe.  But there is at least one company I am aware of that will deliver to the coast for a charge, obviously.

Where exactly are you?

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 10:13 AM by noddy Star rating. 150 posts Send private message

i am buying in san roque and have several quotes from package companies, just wondered how easy to plan yourself from uk, also need zip together beds.

most economical place for furniture seems to be furniture express near diana park, but not sure on quality.

noddy

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 12:47 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi Noddy, there is a company that deliver to the coast for, approximately 260 Euros (that's what is estimated on their site for Mijas, so San Roque is probably about the same or maybe less).  They are

http://www.doncampo.co.uk/

Check out their site.

Can't really comment on any other furniture stores - we're just going to shop around while we're there!! 

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 1:18 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Hi Noddy

I bought beds, soft furnishings, dining table and chairs in a pack from Furniture Express, and have been very pleased. They are not the most expensive but we liked one particular style they had in stock and that clinched it. I will send you photos if you wish. I did though buy UK style beds rather than Spanish beds. Delivery was on time and the service very good on the whole. My only complaint is their ability to hang curtains...in the end I had to do it myself but they believed it was my measuring that caused the problem.

John

This message was last edited by JC1 on 2/27/2007.

Regards

John

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 2:05 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar
We bought zip together singles from Snr Nicks in Estepona a couple of years ago.  They make up into a superking and also lift up so there is plenty of storage underneath.  Have been very pleased with the quality.

Like 0      
03 Mar 2007 9:45 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
One last thing, guys, promise ....!

Where can I get prints/paintings framed in or around Duquesa-Manilva-Estepona?  I want to bring some pictures from here and will need to get them framed somewhere.  Would appreciate any info.  Somewhere not toooooo pricey would be the best!!

Thanks!!

Like 0      
26 May 2007 12:27 PM by kal5151 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I have had some prints framed at estepona market Good choice of frames and very cheap. Wednesday is the day for this market on the Feria Ground look for the guy who sells all the pictures

embed

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts
Brown's Restaurant Duquessa - 2 posts
sales jobs wanted - 1 posts
Agents And Property Valuations Done Properly - 17 posts
A smiley for Smiley - 17 posts
How long is an Account Number ? - 9 posts
Building and Contents Insurance - 3 posts
Club Security Vacancy Wanted - 3 posts
Electricity Voltage - 7 posts
Could you support the "Red Arrows"? - 44 posts
VPO Can anyone Advise - 19 posts
Driving routes through France and Spain - 36 posts
We want your happy stories ONLY - 359 posts
Benahavis - 3rd attempt - 3 posts
wasting time - 1 posts
message boards - 11 posts
iznalloz - 16 posts
Deeds who do we put on them? - 14 posts
What's REALLY happening with the Spanish property market? - 4 posts
Is it just me ! - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 41

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x