Is it just me !

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by scrufty Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

scrufty´s avatar

There seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding agents which appears to be fully justified, so it got me wondering have I just been lucky ?

I used Medsea to buy off-plan April 2005 the guy that took me around Patrick Harris was a true gent, no sales patter no pressure, he explained not to expect price rises before completion (allow 5 years), showed me only properties within budget, did not keep me under lock and key for the duration of my visit, picked me up and showed me around on 3 separate follow up visits.

Medsea have forwarded photopraphic updates and answer e-mails (not straightaway but usually a day or two later) and are always available if I have need to phone.

We have recently been informed that the build may even be ready a month or two early, so have we been lucky or are there other good news stories out there ?

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 10:01 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 11:29 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Your on the wrong site for good news stories Scrufty!!!!!!!!!!

Cartoons

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 11:40 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
scrufty, you have been lucky BUT not everyone has a crap time buying in Spain.  It's just that we only tend to hear the bad stories and not the good ones such as yours.  So it makes a nice refreshing change to hear that someone had a good experience.  Makes for a more balanced website

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 11:47 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
11 Feb 2007 12:29 AM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

This message was last edited by san miguel on 3/19/2007.

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
11 Feb 2007 12:48 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
JeanSis, I see you've renamed scrufty "SCRUFFY"...maybe you know something we don't

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Feb 2007 3:39 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
11 Feb 2007 11:35 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi,

No you aren't the only one to have a good agent. having done the Masa thing (no complaints just didn't have what we wanted) Mind you we didn't have one of the pushy ones like some other couples. Back home to research on net. Came across a web site with a property we fancied and got in contact. After many e mails flying back and fourth we went over. The name of the company is marmenorproperty.com. The guy is called Andrew Brown and he is absolutely great. Nothing was too much trouble for him. We have completed now so his work is done but he still pops down if I need him to check anything out. Being an Estate agent myself in UK I know you get the good, the bad and the ugly but credit where it's due, Andrew has got it right!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WINTER SNOWSPORTS IN ALMERIA - 2 posts
problems with neighbours - 6 posts
Withdrawal Symptoms - Calling all sufferers - 25 posts
New golf course - 0 posts
Off Plan??? - 29 posts
Intro - 9 posts
las vistas santa maria - 27 posts
Thank u Smiley - 2 posts
COTO REAL DUQUESA - 4 posts
Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts
Gordon Bennett sooner we get to Spain, the better. - 0 posts
INTEREALTY back in town - 3 posts
Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts
Buying off plan through Medsea major problems - 17 posts
Sky Digital box with remote and ITV card - 2 posts
HUSBAND FOR SALE - 5 posts
Hotels in Marbella - 8 posts
Site Security - 3 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - - 1 posts
Original Art Work for sale - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x