Is anybody there

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by mazz66 Star rating in los montesinos. 28 posts Send private message

Im looking for a really good clairvoyant or phychic medium, has any one had any good experiances and can recommend anyone to me.
thanks

Like 0      
03 Sep 2008 7:30 AM by Spiderman Star rating in Lancashire/Salado. 16 posts Send private message

I think there is one in Torrevieja but last time I was there they were closed due to unforseen circumstances !!!

Like 0      
03 Sep 2008 7:41 AM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar
There is some famous guy visiting in Torrevieja this week - check out the local press.  Don't know his name. 

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 5:06 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

mazz

being quite interested in it, i made my own ouija board. Suprisingly, it does sort of work. The glass spells out letters without any of us pushing it. Just 4 of us resting a finger on top is enough to move it sometimes. Other times, even with the same people, the glass just stays in the middle. I don't honestly think it's anything to do with the spirit world, more to do with power of thought, or a sort of joint hypnotism i would think?  One session we had, worried a friend, when it spelt out his recently deceased fathers name. He was upset, so we stopped there and then, and we didn't do any more that night, and he's not wanted to have another go.

One of our friends takes it quite seriously, and asks if the so called spirit is friendly. When the glass shoots over to NO, she doesn't carry on, and we all stop, have a chat, then start again 10 mins later with a new spirit or whatever makes the glass move?  The letters have no break in between words, and sometimes the glass moves to fast or eratically to keep up with it for long enough to work out the words. More often than not, the letters don't form words, just a jumble of random letters?  

I can see why people are worried by them. If you asked a question you might not  want to know the answer to, something like ''will i be alive in ten years'' it would  obviously frighten you if it gave you bad news, even a cynic like me, who has no proof it's in any way believable.  With that in mind, we keep the questions light hearted......just in case!

It was sold by John Waddington as a board game in the sixties/seventies, but i think withdrawn from sale following complaints.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 9:19 PM by mazz66 Star rating in los montesinos. 28 posts Send private message

Im not brave enough to do ouija board, id scare myself silly. I remember we did it at school and no one would go back into the classroom for ages after that. 

I do believe in the spirit world and have had a few experiances of my own and my children have as well but you can always convince yourself theres another explanation.

whats everyone else views on this?

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 9:29 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Mazz
I did a ouija board at a party years ago and it did turn a bit scary so I wouldn't do it again.
But I have been to a few clairvoyants and some have been spot on, unfortuantely for you they are in Cardiff not Torrevieja, but I have seen one advertised on another forum so will Pm you as I can't put it on here I don't think. If you do go let me know how you get on.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 10:19 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
There was once a clairvoyant little boy, who could foresee the future.One night while saying his prayers, the little boy was heard to finish,"God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma, goodbye Grandpa."The next day his grandfather dropped dead of a heart attack.

A few weeks later, the little boy was praying, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, goodbye Grandma." The next day his poor grandmother was hit by a bus while crossing the street -- she never felt a thing.

A month or so later, the little boy was praying and said, "God blessMommy, goodbye Daddy."

His father panicked. He had himself driven, very carefully and slowly, to work, by an armed guard in an armored security truck he hired. He couldn't concentrate, however, thinking about those words,"Goodbye Daddy." He finally came home early, but very carefully.

He was met at the front door by his wife, who said, "What do you think happened today, dear? The most awful thing -- the milkman dropped dead on the back porch."

OR

I was thinking of becoming a clairvoyant myself.  I gave it up as I couldn't see a future in it  Sorry bout that!

Edited cos I just made one up -----
A bloke got five years in prison for hitting a clairvoyant who was really miserable.
The same judge gave another bloke an unconditional discharge for hitting a clairvoyant who kept smiling and telling jokes.
The moral of the story?  Always try to strike a happy medium.
(Go on, have a good groan)

This message was last edited by bobaol on 9/4/2008.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 11:25 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Very good Bobaol, I enjoyed that  it did make me laugh, you are noted for more serious posts which I was expecting.        Do not know if I believe or not but I did go to a clairvoyant year's ago.  Must admit their was things she could not possibly have know that she came out with.     she had so many recomendations even from hospitals so perphaps I should go to another one.  But do I want to know.   Pat 

Like 0      
05 Sep 2008 3:36 AM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

I think there are lots of supernatural goings on in Spain, at least it seems that way to understand some of them.....whatever you encounter, treat with caution!

Poppyseed

Like 0      
05 Sep 2008 3:23 PM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar
There are definitely supernatural goings on in Spain.  That is the only way to explain the behaviour of Telefónica, Sevillana, the Catastro etc. etc.

In fact, the Catastro building in Granada apparently has a ghost.  No, seriously - it was in the paper so it must be true.

This would explain why so much paperwork goes missing!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Vocational Skills Training... - 1 posts
One Year On - 1 posts
Mums and tots, Dads and tots, Friendship in Spain, lonely in Spain. - 5 posts
Mums and tots, Dads and tots, Friendship in Spain, lonely in Spain. - 25 posts
Mums and tots, Dads and tots, Friendship in Spain, lonely in Spain. - 0 posts
Repossession - 37 posts
Renewed attacks in La Linea - 2 posts
Hot Property! IT professional moving to Spain. Limited offer - 0 posts
Hello from Portugal - 1 posts
Boletins - 1 posts
Empployment Offers - 2 posts
Amba Sun - 3 posts
Benalmadena Pueblo or Torreblanca? - 2 posts
Sound advice - 0 posts
can i use my uk driving licence in spain permenently?? - 16 posts
I plan to start a business in Spain sooooooon! - 16 posts
Travel Insurance? - 4 posts
Iberbanda & Telefónica - 4 posts
Help me make the right decision - 6 posts
125cc Scooter for sale - 7 posts
new owners - 1 posts
Toyota Corolla Verso 2.2 D4D Sport 177cv For Sale - 0 posts
Want to move to Spain but have a brain tumour! - 11 posts
Key Holder/cleaner - 1 posts
Employment in Spain (Around Malaga Area) - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x