Cheap calls to the UK from Spain using a landline 2c/min 8am-8pm using access code.

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
CLICK HERE

Cheap Calls from Spain to UK

0044 Cheap International Call Service is a new dial-through service. It's fast, convenient and easy to use and allows you to make international calls from Spain to UK Landlines from just 2 cents per minute – that’s 1.4p/min!! 

You do not need to register your details or open an account. We do not ask for your credit card details and we do not bill you.

All you need to do is dial 901 900 499 from a Spanish landline for calls to a UK landline, wait for the voice prompt and then dial the intended number. Your calls will then only cost 2c/min Off-Peak and 3.4c/min Peak (901 900 499) saving you over 50% compared to Telefonica, Vodafone, Amena and Orange’s standard rates!

How does it work?

1. Call the 0044 access number
    • Dial 901 900 499 for UK landlines.

2. Dial your desired UK number
    • At the voice prompt press 0 and thenthe full number including the international dialing code (0044)

3. Talk for as long as you want!

Call Costs
Calls to our 901 900 499 number cost 2c/ min off-peak (Mon-Fri 8pm-8am) and 3.4c/min peak (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm), plus a connection fee of 4.2 cents.

All charges exclude IVA (Spanish VAT) which is currently 16%.

Example (Calling UK)
If you wished to call the following number, 01926 132 456 from a Spanish landline you would dial:

• 901 900 499 then at the voice prompt 0044 1926 132 456.

Tips: Firstly, always remember to drop the first 0 from the UK tel no. Secondly you do not need to listen to the whole voice prompt. Start dialing as soon as you hear the voice.

Like 0      
08 Aug 2008 1:50 PM by Aelred the Ready Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Aelred the Ready´s avatar
To who it may concern

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS - Eye on Spain is funded through advertising, it's how we're able to continuously develop the website and provide more and more useful content to our members and visitors.  We, and our members, also don't want our message boards clogged up with ads.  The same applies to the private message facility. There are advertising opporunities with us so if you would like to advertise then please get in touch ?????????????????

Like 0      
08 Aug 2008 2:58 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
With respect, there is a whole world of difference between providing useful information for which you receive no personal gain and advertising your own business in the hope of financial reward. As a business, yes, you should pay the commercial rate to advertise your wares (although I think most are Google provided links), as a private individual recommending a service to others, I don't see thea problem. This is how we as a community find out about deals from hire car companies, cheap flight availability, keyholders and other offers.

I am assuming from your reply that you have had a post edited for self promotion? Why not do as others do and put your company in your signature? So long as it is not too intrusive and you don't make irrelevant posts just to get the name around, it is within the t&c's.

Mark

Like 0      
08 Aug 2008 4:12 PM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

I have a better rate  - 0844 861 30 30  - 1p per minute 
                                      0871 754 39 39    to mobiles - 6p per minute 

Not advertising , just advising

Like 0      
08 Aug 2008 4:14 PM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

My cheap calls were from the UK to Spain - forgot to say .

Like 0      
08 Aug 2008 5:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Tamsin

I'm talking though about Spain to UK (which is very different to UK to Spain, for which I use http://www.dialwise.co.uk/index2.php & I pay 0.5p/min to a Spanish landline, 6p/min to a Spanish mobile. )

EDITED : Is Aelred the Ready saying I'm advertising my own company here, Mark, do you think ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/8/2008.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 3:22 PM by girlinspain Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Round Town Network are giving 120 mins of free calls to the UK every month

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 3:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi girlinspain, welcome.

For those who are wondering what you are talking about & won't Google I have done so  CLICK FOR SITE HERE

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 3:31 PM by girlinspain Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Thanks for that - sorry, new to all this forum biz!!!

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 3:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Members are here to help each other so hope you didn't take offence.

It's quite a minefield in our forum. Hope you find it useful though.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2009 6:02 PM by mr.kevin Star rating in Costa Blanca. 189 posts Send private message

mr.kevin´s avatar

You can call to most of European land lines for just over £3.20 per month nearly unlimited (you are restricted to 10,000 minutes) on Skype. You also get a free local number in your designated country for your relatives to call you in Spain for a local call.

I got a dongel from Maplin that lets us connect our house phones to the pc so you can use Skype when you are walking around or not sitting at the pc. Calls are usually perfect, we can even forward to our incoming calls to our house phone when the pc is off all in the one price.  You can forward to a mobile but this costs a little extra.

This message was last edited by mr.kevin on 2/5/2009.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2014 3:13 PM by steveVoIP Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 1/22/2014 3:33:00 PM.

Like 0      
12 Jun 2014 10:00 PM by arif029 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 6/13/2014 6:04:00 PM.

Like 1      
12 Jun 2014 10:01 PM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

So what. I get free calls to UK and the rest of Europe, so 2c per minute is less than cheap!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Furniture suppliers in Mazarron area. - 13 posts
Transport from Malaga to Duquesa - 12 posts
Tax Forms - where to download from - 13 posts
11 month rental wanted - 3 posts
Caverners Bar Santiago de la Ribera - 0 posts
Via T Toll Cards - 2 posts
Via T Toll Card !! - 10 posts
Hi from me. - 2 posts
Legal rentals. - 4 posts
Rock Climbing in Manilva - 13 posts
fuel charges - 3 posts
Few Household Things (moving back to UK) - 0 posts
SOMEONE PLS HELP ME IM DESPERATE! - 2 posts
earthquake - 21 posts
Delayed Completion - 2 posts
ADVERTS ON EYEONSPAIN - 1 posts
need somewhere to stay?? - 7 posts
advice please? installing sky dishes - 10 posts
Wanted: Air con installer & electrician for quotes (Algorfa/Quesada are) - 6 posts
NIE Spanish consulate London - 0 posts
"The Venue", a great night out (by El Raso urb, along the CV895 from N332 to Quesada, Costa Blanca) - 0 posts
Dedicated to our wonderful Maria de Castro who helps so many realise their dreams. Please convey your thanks here. - 26 posts
EXTRA TAXES TO COMPENSATE THE JUNTA? - 3 posts
Hi from Fuerteventura ! - 0 posts
WANTED : cot and high chair - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x