ADVERTS ON EYEONSPAIN

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by jamesyvonne Star rating. 181 posts Send private message

Sorry Justin why do i see an MRI advert on your site??? without saying to much i am amazed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you saying they are a company you support and back

Like 0      
06 Aug 2008 8:30 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
There was another forum where this subject was brought up. This other forum however has had many run ins with said company and many threats from solicitors. As a result, the forum banned all mention of this company. Google ads started serving their ads and the owner did remove them. EOS however allow the freedom of speech on this forum and said company have been spoken about many times in both good (and mostly) bad context. If this company was removed, Justin would also have to remove the other large agents that are regularly in a banner on this site.

On the plus side, every click you make costs them money. You know what to do .

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

need somewhere to stay?? - 7 posts
advice please? installing sky dishes - 10 posts
Wanted: Air con installer & electrician for quotes (Algorfa/Quesada are) - 6 posts
NIE Spanish consulate London - 0 posts
"The Venue", a great night out (by El Raso urb, along the CV895 from N332 to Quesada, Costa Blanca) - 0 posts
Dedicated to our wonderful Maria de Castro who helps so many realise their dreams. Please convey your thanks here. - 26 posts
EXTRA TAXES TO COMPENSATE THE JUNTA? - 3 posts
Hi from Fuerteventura ! - 0 posts
WANTED : cot and high chair - 4 posts
Duja/Michael Hone - 3 posts
I.B.I. Taxes Estepona - 4 posts
Hi, Just introducing ourselves, Andrew and Denise from Essex. - 1 posts
Best credit cards for overseas use - 1 posts
From The Mail Online - 0 posts
Nationwide account - 1 posts
You could lose your mobile phone number PLEASE READ - 30 posts
Fortuna Golf Gardens, Murcia - 4 posts
Getting a phone lilne - 31 posts
Becky - 2 posts
Celebs........ - 0 posts
One phase completion + the new road - 2 posts
fuel pump - 3 posts
Refunds from Polaris World - 63 posts
New Spanish Law..postmen don't have to deliver? - 22 posts
Selling a business in tenerife - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x