Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Step 4 of the blog says "

REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS ONLY: Please DO NOT set up a blog if all you are going to set it up for is to say "I sell this" or "I do this....".  Blogs are not for directly promoting your business.  If for building your own reputation.  Post about your experiences or post useful information, not salesy posts.  Advertising blogs will be removed."

So, Justin, why are we seeing these please ? Please note I'm not naming but it will be obvious if you look at blogs.

I do know I spelt persistently (in header) incorrectly but I cannot edit that.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/3/2008.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 8:38 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
I agree with you More  - those pesky little blighters.

I love Karen's Blog though, she is hysterical.

Noreen 

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 8:48 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Noreen, I've not had much chance to read Karen's blog (though I have read some of it). 
She can be a very funny lady, our Karen, you should meet her in the flesh. She keeps More in her place regardless of what she says.   I intend doing one myself though it's been a busy day today & I've not had much time to consider what to call it etc.
You should do one too, your life re your community is well worth a blog.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 8:53 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
There isn't a Blog big enough to tell you about life in our community although you never know, I might just venture into the unknown, when I have a nanosecond or three to spare.

I must also mention Jacqui's puppies blog as well - excellent & so clever for pups so young. 

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 9:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I'm so lucky, I've had many cuddles from Brandy & Brinkley (Jacqui & Neil's pups) & I've got some super pictures too.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2008 9:33 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
Hiya all, Brinkley here - just to say More brought us a big bag of biscuits - which I shared with Brandy so they are now all gone - and we love cuddles so like meeting new people.

Noreen, I'm glad you like my blog, mum makes me do it . Our Brandy's not very good on the computer, but he does help me sometimes - he usually picks the photos to use. Mum says we should do one on here as well but that seems like too much homework to me - 'specially when it's so hot at the moment, all we want to do is lay on he settee infront of the fan - it's a tough life but we're doing our best to cope.

Bye for now

Brinkley (and Brandy says Hi as well)

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2008 9:51 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Jacqui, I've been waiting for a photo on their blog of the pair spitting green foam out of their mouths. How's your sofa ?  That naughty corner been allocated yet ? 

They were so pleased to see us all when we arrived home after leaving them so long & they looked at you & Neil as if to say "wasn't us ! "

Brinkley, have you got your own fans like this dog ?

Have you got a lilo for that pool there like this lucky dog ? 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BMI baby offer - 0 posts
How easy is it to find a job in Costa Del Sol in September???? - 9 posts
Pedigree SHAR-PEI free to a good home. - 1 posts
MYSTERY GUESTS - 2 posts
TRAMPOLIN HILLS - 4 posts
Wanted sofas - Estepona Costa del Sol area - 0 posts
Hi I'm a newbie too! - 0 posts
Hotels/Hostels - 0 posts
Acting/talent agencies on the costa blanca! - 4 posts
couldn´t do with the hastle so got an interior deigner !! - 0 posts
Still waiting for the prices to drop!? - 15 posts
Nothing short of theft - 3 posts
BMI Baby Baggage - 4 posts
Sea fishing - 2 posts
buying off plan - 0 posts
Screen washer pump for a Citreon Picasso - 3 posts
Info required on travel - 7 posts
Claiming disability benefits in Spain - 1 posts
Justin, all ... what name you suggest? - 1 posts
Recommendation... - 4 posts
Off to Malaga - 23 posts
olélegalhelp - 13 posts
Exercise................................. - 4 posts
Birthday cakes Costa Blanca. - 18 posts
anyone know what this is? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x