Hello.. another new member!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by BPD Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Hi, I'm Pat and myself and husband are waiting for a buyer for our bungalow here in Devon,so that we can get out to Duquesa to live. we are really looking forward to the move, but I think we may have to consider  other options  ie. renting out. Big step but most of you out there seem happy with your life, even in the current economic climate. Like I say.. can't wait!

Like 0      
30 Jun 2008 9:29 AM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
Hi, welcome to the forum. We finally moved to Spain a couple of months ago, and like you, we had to wait for a buyer for our house and were on the verge of renting it out when someone came out of the blue and made us an offer and we completed the sale earlier this month. It was the last piece in a big jigsaw, but we have not regretted the move one bit - we love it out here.

I had to go back to England last week for a few days and I couldn't wait to get back to Spain, my friends all commented how I kept referring to Spain as 'back home' after such a short time here - and that is how we feel.

Hope it all works out for you.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2008 10:18 AM by BPD Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Thankyou for that . I'm glad you feel that Spain is home. Very encouraging. we felt it was the place we wanted to be almost straight away.All we need now is to sort our options and make the " jump".Keep your fingers crossed for us for that buyer to turn up, either way we'll be in Spain towards the end of the year! Enjoy the lovely weather...
Pat.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2008 10:20 AM by BPD Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

PS....I love your little doggies!!!

Like 0      
30 Jun 2008 10:49 AM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
My pups were at the airport to meet me when I came back last night - my hubby was 3rd in line for hugs and kisses!

The pups love it here too, they have had no problems adjusting and are very sensible with the heat. They get up early, sleep all day and then go berserk in the evening. Just going to wake Brinkley as he's not been keeping his blog up to date while I've been away, he's taken over writing the puppy blog - people prefer reading him to me! At least I know my place.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New wif- fi service for Mojacar/ Vera/ Palomares hopefully coming soon - 2 posts
Tow Bars and ITV Testing... - 12 posts
Weather reports - 4 posts
Good deals with Easyjet and Ryan air - 8 posts
Buying Inland Murcia - 2 posts
PAYING A TAX FOR RENTING OUT PROPERTY EVEN WHEN YOU DONT RENT - 6 posts
investors who buy off plan or prefer completed properties in todays market - 3 posts
Entertainer Looking For Work - 6 posts
Has anybody heard anything - 0 posts
Sorry, but I'm leaving ... - 3 posts
Help I am the only one - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL NEEDED - MARBELLA AREA - 1 BED - 1 posts
hello i'm new here!!! - 0 posts
white goods - 2 posts
any one bought in playa mojacar - 0 posts
Sayalonga agents - 0 posts
Going to Gibraltar / La Linea in October. looking for some help!!!! - 3 posts
New Book Shop- Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Can your rent a property without a first occupancy license ? - 1 posts
dodgy builders - 7 posts
Inheritance Tax - 1 posts
Anyone living or working in Gibraltar??? - 3 posts
mijas11 development BUENAVISTA MIJAS (OVP) - 7 posts
grace period for mortgage defaulters - 1 posts
Moving to Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x