Good deals with Easyjet and Ryan air

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by gillian Star rating in Colchester and Altea.... 187 posts Send private message

Because we are regular users of both of these airlines I think we do not get as many good offers through.Our children often phone to say that they have received notification of  good seat prices when we haven't.
We get some but not all.I wonder if it's becuase they know we wil be booking anyway.
Have others experienced anything similar?

Gilly & Ralph

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 3:01 PM by FINCA2009 Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

not directly but these two airlines especially ryanair are so false about there pricing (cheap fair, heavy taxes, pay  to book on plane, pay to talk to our staff, pay to call us, pay to put luggage on, pay if your bum is too big) it is getting a joke.

play them at there own game it is easy to set up hotmail, google, yahoo emails accounts. just store your user and passwords.

set three up - register - receive marketing emails and book under your normal one.

after all the lovely lad that runs ryainair is not exactly poor is he?

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 5:23 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
I think Ryanair border on the deceitful.

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 5:35 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
No different to other airlines IMO. 

Jet2 give a price including taxes, you then proceed and have the cost of the bags added, travel insurance (both of which the onus is on you to deselect before paying as they are automatically added) and payment fee per passenger. You then have to try and skirt the pay extra for choosing your seats scam and once you have added all that together, you go to pay, only to then find out about the fuel surcharge that has been added .

Why they can't all be more transparent is beyond me

Mark

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 7:19 PM by FINCA2009 Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Monarch anyday for me. When i pop to see my mum in mojacar i prefer to look at alicante or almeria with monarch any day.

although stupidly monarch who are light years ahead of the easy jets, ryanairs, have fallen into their trap with baggage.

but at least you can get on place without being harranged, overcharged, dealt with by very unpleasant staff etc.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:29 AM by gillian Star rating in Colchester and Altea.... 187 posts Send private message

Pity Monarch don't fly from Stansted as they sound good.
I havn't  actually had too many  problems with Easyjet or even Ryanair amazingly -  its just the thing of them not informing regular customers of good deals.I will defo take up "Finca's" idea of another  email address  - it will be interesting to see what happens !
Thanks for the info.

Gilly & Ralph

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:52 AM by FINCA2009 Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

gillian you should look at luton, a little further less stressful. although getting to luton airport. oh dont get me started

everytime i go to spain there is a new roundabout - no five year countraflow system, speed camara every 5 yds telling you in a traffic jam not to exceed 30 mph

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:55 AM by gillian Star rating in Colchester and Altea.... 187 posts Send private message

Thanks I will

Gilly & Ralph

Like 0      
30 Jun 2008 1:09 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

i think the law should be changed, so that luggage, (1 case each plus hand luggage) plus taxes, (and any other add-ons)
 are shown in the price in the advert. If they were all forced to do this, we would all know where we stand.

anything else is a legalised con!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying Inland Murcia - 2 posts
PAYING A TAX FOR RENTING OUT PROPERTY EVEN WHEN YOU DONT RENT - 6 posts
investors who buy off plan or prefer completed properties in todays market - 3 posts
Entertainer Looking For Work - 6 posts
Has anybody heard anything - 0 posts
Sorry, but I'm leaving ... - 3 posts
Help I am the only one - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL NEEDED - MARBELLA AREA - 1 BED - 1 posts
hello i'm new here!!! - 0 posts
white goods - 2 posts
any one bought in playa mojacar - 0 posts
Sayalonga agents - 0 posts
Going to Gibraltar / La Linea in October. looking for some help!!!! - 3 posts
New Book Shop- Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Can your rent a property without a first occupancy license ? - 1 posts
dodgy builders - 7 posts
Inheritance Tax - 1 posts
Anyone living or working in Gibraltar??? - 3 posts
mijas11 development BUENAVISTA MIJAS (OVP) - 7 posts
grace period for mortgage defaulters - 1 posts
Moving to Spain - 0 posts
Ethical Code for Local Councils - 2 posts
Winter flights - 19 posts
Playa Blanca - Lanzarote - 0 posts
electrics - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x