Buying Inland Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Hi, my name is Toddie and I am purchasing a property inland from Murcia on a new project.  I am so glad that I listened to the developer and decided to go and have a look for myself before walking away from my four year investment. Like many I was caught up in the frenzy a few years ago on what I thought would be the way to make a quick buck,  well as we all know that is history now and a lot of us have had their fingers burned.  I had fully intended to walk away from the property without even having looked at where I had invested, plus having read so many horror stories about projects going bust and taking all of the clients money with them, to be honest I had no confidence in the Spanish property market anymore. To cut a very long story short the developer encouraged me to go over and just take a look at what I was willing to loose, I finally decided to give them the benifit of the doubt and last week took a few days off just to have a look, still detiremind in my mind that walking away was going to be my only option. Well all I can say is wooow,  I had no idea what I had invested in, lucky for me I had a  good mate with me who could see the long term potential and has agreed to form a partnership with me so we will now be joint owners. Its going to be tough at first but Im really glad that the developer encouraged me to look first, there are still some good guys out there, so if like me you have also invested somewhere and not sure what to do, take a look first before walking away.   

Toddie

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 11:54 AM by Chingo Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

You dont mention where you are buying Toddie, we are moving inland Murcia just over the border onto a new project as well could be the same place although there are a few news places springing up in the area, we are on Finca Parcs, if it is the same we have our own forum on here as well so drop in and see us.  Chingo

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 1:54 PM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Thanks chingo have already found the fincaparcs postings and have registered in there didnt realize that I was in the wrong place, see you there then.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PAYING A TAX FOR RENTING OUT PROPERTY EVEN WHEN YOU DONT RENT - 6 posts
investors who buy off plan or prefer completed properties in todays market - 3 posts
Entertainer Looking For Work - 6 posts
Has anybody heard anything - 0 posts
Sorry, but I'm leaving ... - 3 posts
Help I am the only one - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL NEEDED - MARBELLA AREA - 1 BED - 1 posts
hello i'm new here!!! - 0 posts
white goods - 2 posts
any one bought in playa mojacar - 0 posts
Sayalonga agents - 0 posts
Going to Gibraltar / La Linea in October. looking for some help!!!! - 3 posts
New Book Shop- Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Can your rent a property without a first occupancy license ? - 1 posts
dodgy builders - 7 posts
Inheritance Tax - 1 posts
Anyone living or working in Gibraltar??? - 3 posts
mijas11 development BUENAVISTA MIJAS (OVP) - 7 posts
grace period for mortgage defaulters - 1 posts
Moving to Spain - 0 posts
Ethical Code for Local Councils - 2 posts
Winter flights - 19 posts
Playa Blanca - Lanzarote - 0 posts
electrics - 6 posts
Did developer make changes? Compensation-Cancellation - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x