Hello

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 May 2008 12:00 AM by ivorb Star rating in Durban, East Coast S.... 36 posts Send private message

ivorb´s avatar

Just a hello to all from a newbie (old greybeard in fact). Currently in the process of wrapping up life here in South Africa. Hope to be in Spain within the year. Look forward to tapping all of your generous knowledge.

Kind regards

Ivor Bundock

Like 0      
06 May 2008 8:13 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
Welcome to EOS 

Like 0      
06 May 2008 9:50 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

HI Ivor

Welcome to the forum & good luck with your move.

We had our best holiday ever in South Africa 2 years ago - stunning country!

Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
06 May 2008 10:05 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
06 May 2008 10:32 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Hi Ivor, I am sure you will get a lot of helpful advice from this forum. Not much to offer personally as I am still working on my retirement to Spain as well.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 9:55 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Ivor

Welcome to Eye on Spain.

Best of luck with your move to Spain and hope to see you around the forum.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
07 May 2008 10:31 AM by viva cape town Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hello

Welcome to the costa del sol. We have bought an apartement in Mijas Pueblo 2 years ago and in the near future we will spend the south african winter here.I have been coming to the costa del sol for the last 30 years and think it isthe most fantastic place to live,after Cape Town of course! If you need any advice contact me.

Bernard

Like 0      
07 May 2008 2:40 PM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Welcome,

all the best with the move over to Sunny Spain.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 3:20 PM by ivorb Star rating in Durban, East Coast S.... 36 posts Send private message

ivorb´s avatar

Thanks for all your wishes. I am finding things a bit scary and daunting, having to sell a business as well before we actually know our net worth. Yes, South Africa is a stunning place, particularly Durban but with 3 kids in the UK, 1 in New Zealand, a sister in Italy, there is nothing much left for us here - maybe holidays. Thanks once again,

Ivor

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

TAXing questions? - 3 posts
Boards showing new last posts, but then .....??? - 5 posts
Car hire in Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Thread problems - 2 posts
developers starting selling property in Sterling.. - 19 posts
Justice reforms - 6 posts
Still a UK Resident ? - Maximise your Principal Private Residence Relief - 0 posts
EOS Learn Spanish ebook - 2 posts
WEB SITE FOR COMMUNITY - 22 posts
Those grilles that need painting !! - 8 posts
Minorca - 2 posts
Gran Alacant, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Banco Halifax - 5 posts
CHEMISTS/FARMACIA - 16 posts
Justin, re last 20 threads - 8 posts
Is this a legal letter? - 6 posts
UK Self Assessment - 5 posts
Going Out To Tender! - 0 posts
Beds Almoradi/Dolores/Orihuela Area - 5 posts
New London Mayor - 20 posts
Increased costs for Ryanair luggage from Mon 5th May - 10 posts
Buying Property in Trampolin Hills Albudeite - 1 posts
Importing a boat from usa to Spain, - 1 posts
Furniture For Sale - 14 posts
Eclipse in Manilva - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x