Justice reforms

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 May 2008 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9404 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
I received today a letter from the Dean of Cadiz Bar association where he calls us lawyers to get involved in the " State´s Pact for Justice" for deep reformation in the legal, structural and functional aspects of Justice. Covering delays, lacks of needed infrastructures, facilities, technology systems, officers...

I want to bring to him your requests as foreigners so, anyone interested please send an email with the subject ( Justice request) to us at:

mldecastro@costaluzlawyers.es   or marialuisa@costaluzlawyers

Specifying: Problem or lack
                    Proposed solution
                    Status: resident, owner of house in Andalucia, owner of business in Andalucia
                    Full name and identification number.

Let´s help us to keep  building up a better Spain for everyone!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
06 May 2008 10:46 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Wow Maria, quite a breakthrough.

Like 0      
08 May 2008 11:44 AM by gail Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

Maria.... what great news, this is exactly the sort of action that we have all been calling for for such a long time. I cannot send you my details as we did not buy in Andalucia but I do hope that this other regions will follow your lead. As you know I wrote to the Colege de Abogados in Murcia but did not even receive an acknowledgement. It seems that much is changing in Spain at the moment to make it safer to buy property and I guess we have to be patient and wait for it all to filter through to the smaller regions. It was interesting that the Spanish Prime Minister acknowledged on TV last week that the justice system was not good enough! I hope you get a good response from people so that this can be moved forward. Congratulations to you, and lawyers like you, who have instigated this sort of action.

Gail

Like 0      
08 May 2008 1:00 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9404 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
No one has already come back to me with a proposal for the Dean of the my Bar Association. I am very surprised  about that as there seemed to be lots of people unhappy with the judicial system and some lawyers and that is a great opportunity to make their voices be heard.

Come on!!

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
08 May 2008 1:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Perhaps Justin should put it in the newsletter, Maria. As you said, there are many who, you think, would benefit from adding their twopennarth. Bet you don't understand that phrase, do you ?  It means having their say in the matter.

Like 0      
09 May 2008 2:51 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9404 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Come on!

Hablen ahora o callen para siempre!

Que tengais buen finde!!

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
10 May 2008 10:40 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Hi Maria ,

I sent you a pm, regarding your proposal for your Dean of Cadiz Bar. Did you see it?

Tish

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Still a UK Resident ? - Maximise your Principal Private Residence Relief - 0 posts
EOS Learn Spanish ebook - 2 posts
WEB SITE FOR COMMUNITY - 22 posts
Those grilles that need painting !! - 8 posts
Minorca - 2 posts
Gran Alacant, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Banco Halifax - 5 posts
CHEMISTS/FARMACIA - 16 posts
Justin, re last 20 threads - 8 posts
Is this a legal letter? - 6 posts
UK Self Assessment - 5 posts
Going Out To Tender! - 0 posts
Beds Almoradi/Dolores/Orihuela Area - 5 posts
New London Mayor - 20 posts
Increased costs for Ryanair luggage from Mon 5th May - 10 posts
Buying Property in Trampolin Hills Albudeite - 1 posts
Importing a boat from usa to Spain, - 1 posts
Furniture For Sale - 14 posts
Eclipse in Manilva - 0 posts
help upon minimum notification required from developer of completion - 6 posts
Hi everyone - 2 posts
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT - 21 posts
confirmation required - 1 posts
Hi from Megmerlin got a question re Building works - 5 posts
Power of Attorney - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x