CAR RENTAL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Having a property in Manilva I tend to travel out about half a dozen times per annum using whichever airport is cheapest at the time between Gib, Jerez and Malaga, I tend to always use Crown Auriga for a basic four door hatchback as the price is all in etc and the car in good condition, any recommendations on any other companies or a cheaper way to deal with Crown as a fellow passenger gave me a brokers number and informed me that he had just rented a similar car for 14 days for 14 euors per day inclusive?

It is also important that i can collect form one airport and ditch at another?

tia

shaun

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 2:15 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Try www.doyouspain.com

They are always cheaper than direct with the car rental company. You don't pay until you collect the car either.

They do sometimes allocate Auriga Crown & I believe that you can specify on the booking if you want a particular company.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying Tax Free - 1 posts
HELP..... Spanish Translator Needed - 7 posts
Site Visit to Manilva Beach 26th May 2007 - 1 posts
Newcomer ! - 5 posts
Easter Opening Hours in Spain - 12 posts
LoFO - Application For vs Granted - 4 posts
Complaints - 2 posts
Breach of contract? - 45 posts
How can they do this....... - 31 posts
Hiya all, newbie here after any advice on livng and working in Spain please. - 3 posts
Hiya all, newbie here hungry for any advice regarding 'living and working in Spain'! - 1 posts
St Patricks Day - 13 posts
trampoline - 4 posts
CST? - 4 posts
Almeria Football Club tickets - 6 posts
Travelling with Cats - 13 posts
Guardamar festival - 1 posts
BBQ to England - 2 posts
Conversations with PP - 1 posts
Georgia, you gonna be on the telly? - 2 posts
GOATS BUTTER - 7 posts
Our move to Almoradi - 1 posts
Goats butter - 5 posts
air conditioning - 1 posts
estepona Del Coral Portal - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x