HELP..... Spanish Translator Needed

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

hello all, long time no communicate - I've been stuck in the UK but I'm back this week.

I'm looking for someone to help me attend the Guardia Civil in Sabinillas on Thursday  morning (20th March) to help translate into Spanish about an accident I had.   Does anyone know of anyone.  It shouldn't take too long (but then again......)

Any help or advise would be gratefully appreciated.

PrincessK

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 11:07 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi Princess, sorry didn't see your post until after the date. Hope you got on alright. There is usually a translator at the guarda civil and they charge 30 euros to do their work for you.

Julia

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 11:07 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi Princess, sorry didn't see your post until after the date. Hope you got on alright. There is usually a translator at the guarda civil and they charge 30 euros to do their work for you.

Julia

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 10:49 AM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

Hello Princess k.

Looks like we are neighbours. I am on the beach directly below you. I am so sorry to have joined this forum to late to have been able to help you with your visit to the G.C.

Take care on our roads. Another point is that though you are entiled to drive with your British licence here you should legalise your position.

Myra.

This message was last edited by myra cecilia on 3/22/2008.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 9:24 AM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

I would like to say a big thank you to Esteruca who helped me enormously when I had to attend the Guardia Civil in Sabi last week. 

Between us we managed to achieve more in 48 hours than lawyers have achieved in 7 months.

Can I just say that anyone who needs help with almost anything to get in touch with Esteruca - I'm sure if she can't help she will know of someone who can.

I have recommended her to all my English friends in and around Duquesa / Puerto Banus.

Once again Esteruca, a job well done we could not have achieved what you have on our own. 

Many thanks

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 4:07 PM by Esteruca Star rating in Costa del Sol. 64 posts Send private message

Thank you for your kind words, princessK. Lets hope everything gets sorted quickly. Otherwise I may be have to go undercover ones again :-) You know where I am if you need me and remember next time that you are over we will have that drink.

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 4:22 PM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

I've been in the UK now just over 14 hours and am already looking for a flight back.  It is so cold and raining here.  They had snow yesterday :o(

I can't believe yesterday we had lunch on a sun filled terrace with the sea only feet away, drinking

Get that bottle of Rioja ordered I'm on my way.

See you soon  :o)

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 4:24 PM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

I've been in the UK now just over 14 hours and am already looking for a flight back.  It is so cold and raining here.  They had snow yesterday :o(

I can't believe yesterday we had lunch on a sun filled terrace with the sea only feet away, drinking rioja and eating tapas.

Get that bottle of Rioja ordered I'm on my way.

See you soon  :o)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Site Visit to Manilva Beach 26th May 2007 - 1 posts
Newcomer ! - 5 posts
Easter Opening Hours in Spain - 12 posts
LoFO - Application For vs Granted - 4 posts
Complaints - 2 posts
Breach of contract? - 45 posts
How can they do this....... - 31 posts
Hiya all, newbie here after any advice on livng and working in Spain please. - 3 posts
Hiya all, newbie here hungry for any advice regarding 'living and working in Spain'! - 1 posts
St Patricks Day - 13 posts
trampoline - 4 posts
CST? - 4 posts
Almeria Football Club tickets - 6 posts
Travelling with Cats - 13 posts
Guardamar festival - 1 posts
BBQ to England - 2 posts
Conversations with PP - 1 posts
Georgia, you gonna be on the telly? - 2 posts
GOATS BUTTER - 7 posts
Our move to Almoradi - 1 posts
Goats butter - 5 posts
air conditioning - 1 posts
estepona Del Coral Portal - 7 posts
long term rental with dogs - 1 posts
Dog Friendly long term rental - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x