Newcomer !

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by cherry086 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi there,

I have just joined the site with a view to moving to Spain, hopefully in the next 12  months.Living in Ireland at moment with a property for sale, I was hoping to look around the Almeria region so any advice would be appreciated !

Thanks.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2008 9:05 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

HI & welcome to EOS.

You will find a wealth of information on the many established threads, ranging from legal issues to shopping to whatever you can think of really.

I have sent you a PM as we have recently purchased in Vera, Almeria.

Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 7:04 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hola Cherry086, welcome to EOS

As Noreen says, there is a wealth of information on this forum and very helpful members.

Use the search facility, it's a very useful tool.

Good luck with your property hunt!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 9:14 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Cherrry

Lots of choice from 1 bed apartments to large villas

Not as cheap as it used to be even in todays flat market and what it will be like in 2009 no one knows!

I have bought near Huercal Overa which is a nice town [ 16,000] about 20/25 mins inland so still close to the sea,Spanish environment yet still all facilities close at hand

In Vera 1 beds are from 117.000 € but a touch inland a 2 bed 1 bath apartment is from 99.000 € ready circa Mid 2009

Also there is Polaris World near Mazarron- 2 bed 1 bath masionette from 119.800 €

Great area to live and spend time....weather probably the best in mainland EU 

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 4:10 PM by jane b Star rating in Bedar, Almeria. 222 posts Send private message

jane b´s avatar

Hi Cherry

Welcome to the forum and good choice in thinking about Almeria (I am just a touch biased but wouldn't want to move!)

Please feel free to pm me with any questions about the area as we have been here quite a while and have lots of information/contacts.

All the best in your search

Jane

www.fincalaserenidad.com

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 4:36 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi

We too have just bought near to Vera (Puerto Rey). Nice area, friendly people (from what I have seen so far) and easy to get there. Having to drive from the airport is a relaxing experience, nothing like the hair pulling out experience of the UK.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Easter Opening Hours in Spain - 12 posts
LoFO - Application For vs Granted - 4 posts
Complaints - 2 posts
Breach of contract? - 45 posts
How can they do this....... - 31 posts
Hiya all, newbie here after any advice on livng and working in Spain please. - 3 posts
Hiya all, newbie here hungry for any advice regarding 'living and working in Spain'! - 1 posts
St Patricks Day - 13 posts
trampoline - 4 posts
CST? - 4 posts
Almeria Football Club tickets - 6 posts
Travelling with Cats - 13 posts
Guardamar festival - 1 posts
BBQ to England - 2 posts
Conversations with PP - 1 posts
Georgia, you gonna be on the telly? - 2 posts
GOATS BUTTER - 7 posts
Our move to Almoradi - 1 posts
Goats butter - 5 posts
air conditioning - 1 posts
estepona Del Coral Portal - 7 posts
long term rental with dogs - 1 posts
Dog Friendly long term rental - 1 posts
Daya Nueva - 1 posts
Detailed Maps - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x