Almeria Football Club tickets

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Hi

Does anyone know the best place to get tickets to watch Almeria play on 4 May at home.   Tickets are on sale on line for around 150 Euros each but I cant believe the Spanish pay that much to watch their teams!  Would it be better to buy them on the day at the ground?  Any advice?  Thanks

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 7:54 PM by haufdunbhoy Star rating in Penicuik. 28 posts Send private message

Tickets for la liga are generally around 35-50 euros, they can be bought at banks and at the ground usually a week or so in advance. Almeria have Real Betis that weekend so I imagine there won't be such demand that you can't get tickets. Try looking on their website for dates of public sale. Good luck, Stuart.

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 8:00 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thats a much better price for the tickets, I didnt think the Spanish supporters would pay that much to watch their team!!  Unfortunately, I cant find Almeria football clubs official website.  Dont suppose you know it?  We're arriving on 3rd so wont be able to buy before so will take our chances on the day.  Thanks Stuart - much appreciated!

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 10:00 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Is this is?

http://www.udalmeriasad.com/

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2008 2:51 PM by haufdunbhoy Star rating in Penicuik. 28 posts Send private message

Thats the one (http://www.udalmeriasad.com/), you could try e-mailing them direct to clarify the dates of public sale and prices. juanjomoreno@udalmeriasad.com Good luck, hope you enjoy the game. Stuart.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2008 2:55 PM by haufdunbhoy Star rating in Penicuik. 28 posts Send private message

Sorry should have just given you all the detail then you can try all means available. Lifted this from La Liga website (http://www.lfp.es/)

Dirección: C\ Belladona, 5. Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos. 04007 Almería
Web oficial: www.udalmeriasad.com
E-mail: juanjomoreno@udalmeriasad.com
Teléfonos: 00 34 950 25 44 26
Fax: 950 24 56 42

Stuart.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2008 6:27 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thanks Stuart - I'll get right on to it.  Got to keep my ol' man happy!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Travelling with Cats - 13 posts
Guardamar festival - 1 posts
BBQ to England - 2 posts
Conversations with PP - 1 posts
Georgia, you gonna be on the telly? - 2 posts
GOATS BUTTER - 7 posts
Our move to Almoradi - 1 posts
Goats butter - 5 posts
air conditioning - 1 posts
estepona Del Coral Portal - 7 posts
long term rental with dogs - 1 posts
Dog Friendly long term rental - 1 posts
Daya Nueva - 1 posts
Detailed Maps - 2 posts
Stand up and be counted - if you are on R10! - 0 posts
Rental Market - 9 posts
Furniture packs - 6 posts
upvc glazing. - 2 posts
Community and Other Charges for phase 2. - 3 posts
Learning to play Golf in Torrevieja/Villamartin area of Spain - 2 posts
Where to take your rubbish !! - 9 posts
GENERAL MORTGAGE ALERT - 2 posts
Almanzora Country Club - 5 posts
Still waiting for keys for new build... way past moving in date - 7 posts
Pictures in My Rentals aren't showing correctly! - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x