Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by richmac Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi looking to buy a resale on sands beach resort costa teguise

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 6:44 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Hi there richmac,

Take a look at the off plan development board and register on the your 'Sands Beach' development. Someone on there may be looking to sell.

Also there is a property for sale section  on the site (top of this page in the box marked 'Property') which may have something.

Welcome to EOS and happy searching.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 10:55 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Richmac,

A very good friend of mine Ainsley Cheetham owns a Villa on the Lagoon at Sands Beach Resort. He's also very active with the Owners Community Group and is in constant touch with developments at the complex. You can either send me a PM and I'll give you his address or even better Register for the Sands Beach Forum on this site where you can contact him and others now!

Mike T

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 2:39 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hmm Ainsley - was he connected with the Lord of the Ring???

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 3:01 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

No Smiley he didn't Rise to that Level, BUT he didTurn out to be a Really Good Chef!!!

Mike T

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 3:13 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Wasnt that Ainsley a Herriot or whatever it is - isnt he the guy thats ex SAS or something.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 3:19 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Well, I wouldn't exactly call him SAS Smiley? BUT he was with me when were fighting the Germans in the Camp Nou Stadium in 1999!! Do you remember those last 5 minutes?  He also Cooks up a luvly Soufle..................

Mike T

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 10:41 AM by Danandamy1 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Richmac,

If you are still looking for a property on the sands beach resort i am aware there is a one bedroom apartment on the amarilla complex. I have stayed in this apartment and the views are amazing!!! It is located in the middle looking out to sea, let me know if you are interested and i will get more info for you.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 8:33 AM by judithscott Star rating in Austin,TX. 13 posts Send private message

Danandamy what's about price of this property?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BRAND NEW WASHING MACHINE FOR SALE - 7 posts
favor40 ???????????????? - 24 posts
Revision of catastral values in Estepona - Time is running out! - 0 posts
Hi! - 1 posts
buying - 1 posts
An Owner at Last - 11 posts
sterling to euro in spain - 1 posts
alexpat - 2 posts
75% Mortgage - 21 posts
Building Licences - 14 posts
Masa stand by - 1 posts
Wanted partner - 0 posts
sell off plan before completion - 8 posts
Buying property in Puzol - 0 posts
Change of address on vehicle registration document - 2 posts
lynnann & Steve brisas del mar/seaford - 0 posts
la Recoleta,Punta Prima - 1 posts
swimming pool size - 1 posts
Editing posts - 54 posts
Straw Donkey Roadhouse - Duquesa - 8 posts
kathleenbaby - 63 posts
administrator and president problems - 6 posts
Updated forum rules - 0 posts
Easter Fiestas Manilva area - 1 posts
Net curtain rods - Costa Blanca - 25 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x