alexpat

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by alexpat Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

coming to spain in winter and will be using my own car,r/h/d  are their any special forms required for bringing my own vehicle alex

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 3:19 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Hi alexpat,

I'm sure there will be lots of our members eager to answer  your question, when they see it, but in the mean-time there are other areas of the site you can try.

Take a look in the 'General Discussions' section and 'click' on 'Driving in Spain'. There's lots of  answers for you there.

Also there is a search facility on the 'General Discussions' section which enables you to search the whole site for an answer to your question.

Welcome to EOS  and enjoy your search.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 1:30 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

It might be wise to take a copy of your ferry ticket and keep it in the car with copies of your insurance documentation as well.

That way if stopped by Traffico you can prove how long the car has been in Spain and won't have the car impounded.

Ensure you have two emergency triangles plus spare bulbs in car.  If drving through France I think you also have to have a fire extinquisher.  You should also carry a medical kit and a safety jacket for every seat in the car even if you're the only person in it.

Do not use your mobile phone in the car even if stationery.  If you have to use it get out of the car.  Not sure if this applies to a passenger but it does to the driver.

There are also people around who target foreign plated cars so be careful and put your money and documents in a safe place.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

75% Mortgage - 21 posts
Building Licences - 14 posts
Masa stand by - 1 posts
Wanted partner - 0 posts
sell off plan before completion - 8 posts
Buying property in Puzol - 0 posts
Change of address on vehicle registration document - 2 posts
lynnann & Steve brisas del mar/seaford - 0 posts
la Recoleta,Punta Prima - 1 posts
swimming pool size - 1 posts
Editing posts - 54 posts
Straw Donkey Roadhouse - Duquesa - 8 posts
kathleenbaby - 63 posts
administrator and president problems - 6 posts
Updated forum rules - 0 posts
Easter Fiestas Manilva area - 1 posts
Net curtain rods - Costa Blanca - 25 posts
Problems with the Administrator and President. - 8 posts
Thankyou Maria - 1 posts
Free to view sky packages - 6 posts
Hi can anyone tell me more about San Pedro de Alcantara and the El Campanario apartments? - 1 posts
electrical goods and lighting suppliers in spain - 1 posts
Wanted Long Term in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Royal Park Spa Resort I Campomor - 5 posts
Los Alcazares - new here! - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x