BRAND NEW WASHING MACHINE FOR SALE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

I bought a SAMSUNG washing machine mid January this year as the one we inherited in our apartment was useless. It's a great machine with energy saving features and a fantastic range of spin speeds etc. During our visit in February we decided to purchase a new kitchen and have integrated appliances. The existing fridge freezer and dishwasher needed replacing anyway but my shiney new washing machine cannot be integrated and at first I thought I'd live with it not behind closed doors but I'd really like to do the job properly.

If anyone is interested please PM me. I am asking 295 euro and it comes with all the paperwork etc. Our apartment is in Calahonda and our key holders only live 5 minutes away should anyone wish to go and have a look at it. I know the kitchen has now been ripped out so the machine currently has its own bedroom!

I forgot to say that the machine has only been used 4 times!

This message was last edited by Cioffi1 on 3/13/2008.

Like 0      
15 Mar 2008 10:22 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
How about I throw in a week of ironing as well the next time I'm over????!!!!!!

Like 0      
15 Mar 2008 10:44 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I would love it, but logisitcs is too much of a problem. I am assuming the spin speed is better than the paltry 400rpm of our builder supplied? I don't know why they bother .

Mark

Like 0      
15 Mar 2008 4:04 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Hi Mark

This machine has a top spin speed of 1200 if it was a car Lewis Hamilton would be driving it! Our original machine sounds much like yours! I'm so annoyed that I replaced it so quickly - never mind, act in haste.....repent at leisure

Like 0      
17 Mar 2008 1:36 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

If you were nearer to the costa calida you'd have a sale - just what I'm looking for but think Calahonda's a bit too far for shopping ! Good luck!

Jane

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 5:56 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Finally...my machine has sold . Which is just as well as the new one had been fitted and the old one was sitting near my front door (very attractive) Am I the only person who has bought in haste and repented at leisure?
Next time I go over I've got to replace "bargain" cushions and throws that have:

A. Left fluff on every surface they come into contact with

B. Started to disintegrate after one wash

I also purchased "bargain" saucepans that need replacing after just one year  Ikea....I know you get what you pay for!

My "will wash beautifully" made to measure bedspread has shrunk and looks ridiculous

Next time it El Cortes for everything - even if I have to save up for longer

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 6:34 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Well done, Sharon. 

I've all Cooks Essential pots & pans from QVC, they are so reasonably priced & absolutely ace. Wouldn't use anything else. I have a selection both here & in Spain.

COOKS ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 7:24 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Looked at the link and I'm tempted. My cr###y Ikea set of saucepans were 15 euros and when I say set I mean SIX saucepans  how stupid was I??? You wouldn't do it at home so why do it there??
I've already replaced the frying pan with a Tefal one that has a handle that folds in, which is great because the cupboards in my new kitchen (the one thing I did get right) are quite small. In fact a set of saucepans with fold in handles would probably be the best thing.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

favor40 ???????????????? - 24 posts
Revision of catastral values in Estepona - Time is running out! - 0 posts
Hi! - 1 posts
buying - 1 posts
An Owner at Last - 11 posts
sterling to euro in spain - 1 posts
alexpat - 2 posts
75% Mortgage - 21 posts
Building Licences - 14 posts
Masa stand by - 1 posts
Wanted partner - 0 posts
sell off plan before completion - 8 posts
Buying property in Puzol - 0 posts
Change of address on vehicle registration document - 2 posts
lynnann & Steve brisas del mar/seaford - 0 posts
la Recoleta,Punta Prima - 1 posts
swimming pool size - 1 posts
Editing posts - 54 posts
Straw Donkey Roadhouse - Duquesa - 8 posts
kathleenbaby - 63 posts
administrator and president problems - 6 posts
Updated forum rules - 0 posts
Easter Fiestas Manilva area - 1 posts
Net curtain rods - Costa Blanca - 25 posts
Problems with the Administrator and President. - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x