Telephone & Broadband Packages

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by ScottNicol Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Hi people, I am in need of a good comms provider to provide a basic landline and Broadband internet connection.

Looking for a good deal , anyone reccomend who is the best. 

Thanks

Like 0      
21 Feb 2008 4:05 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Not much to pick between them all on price. Reliability is the key factor. Iberbanda are good if you wish to avoid the disgusting service Telefonica serve up. Iberbanda are the same price as most for broadband and have let me down only a couple of times in 4 years. Telefonica eventually did install a landline to my house eventually but as the equipment they use was captured during the second world war it is unlikely they can privide broadband until Buck Rogers is no longer fiction.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 1:40 PM by ScottNicol Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Anyone else reccomend anything ? Looking for best price / quality

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 6:41 AM by mikea Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Depending where you are, TELYCOM have started to break out of their home territory (Costa Blanca) and are starting to install infrastructure across southern Murcia toward Almeria.

They work closely with ONO and BT and can offer either urbanisational fixed services or WiMAX (they call it RedMax) wirefree connection to individual users.

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 10:18 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
We just got quoted 57 Euros a month for phoneline and broadband by Telefonica for our new house.  We are going with Telefonica again as we have heard too many horror stories about other companies handling this service.

I know Orange in Spain offer a package cheaper than Telefonica but don't know how much.  Other than that I don't know as I haven't looked into any other options.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 9:47 PM by mikea Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Unfortunately, for every ten horror stories of Telephony provision and after sales service...seven are about Telefonica or its associate subsidiary companies such as Iberbanda.

Akin to all industries, there are good, bad and indifferent so please do not write off competition to Telefonica simply based upon heresay...Many people have moved from the incumbent to smaller but better service companies and are very happy with both the capability of the service and the cost savings.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 6:02 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Telephone & Broadband Packages - 3 posts
rf1798+ rf 1965 - 0 posts
Join in the celebrations for More's 3,000th post party. - 61 posts
CAR RENTAL FOR RENTERS - 0 posts
football clubs for kids? - 7 posts
Project - University of Roehampton - 5 posts
Tour Of Jardines At Condado De Alhama - 2 posts
whats it really like? - 8 posts
working with the elderley in torrevieja - 42 posts
Bilbao or Santander - 4 posts
re - 0 posts
Replacement Shutters - 0 posts
Los montesinos - English speaking doctors? - 4 posts
Sea & Sun Hills, Estepona - 3 posts
What is best Uk taxation or Spanish - 2 posts
help ! any ifo on moving to spain x - 13 posts
Bureaucracy can seriously damage your family ! - 3 posts
Polaris World Nicklaus Trail Offer - 2 posts
Los montesinos - Doctors? - 2 posts
cert of habitation. - 4 posts
Kingo - 2 posts
Other new kid - 15 posts
Glad to be leaving this weather for a few days - 6 posts
Wanted TO RENT from March 08 Long term rental.. - 4 posts
SPEAKING PHRASEBOOK - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x