Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by ChrisGo Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Research Project - University of Roehampton, London

My name is Chris(tine) Gomez and I am carrying out a study at Roehampton University looking at the differerent in attitudes to young children in Murcia and Kent  especially in relation to 'Child-friendliness' in the two countries.
The first part of my study involves spending time in three preschools in Kent and then three preschools in Murcia - looking at the different practices etc.
For the second part of my study I would very much like to to find out about parents'/carers' experiences of spending time with children in Spain (and/or in England). This is where I am looking for your help.
I am very interested to contact parents'/carers' who would be willing to share their experiences and opinion with me. Parents'/carers could respond by e-mail, telephone or be interviewed face-to-face or just share you opinions/experiences on this forum.
Before any responses are given I would give them proof of my identity and also details of my current CRB check. Additionally, all responses will be treated in confidence and respondents' identities will be protected at all times.
In Spain, I am based in the Los Narejos/Los Alcazares area and also in Murcia centre but responses from any part of Spain will be gratefully received.
I do hope you can help me with this and look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Chris

cgo2608@aol.com OR gomezc@roehampton.ac.uk

Like 0      
20 Feb 2008 6:24 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi

We are interested but maybe our children are a little too old at nearly six.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
21 Feb 2008 10:18 AM by ChrisGo Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Susan

Thank you for showing an interest in my project - the age of your children would be absolutely fine. I would be really interested to find out about your views on this topic. Where are you based and what would be the best way of communicating with you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Chris

Like 0      
12 Dec 2008 4:57 PM by ChrisGo Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Dear all

Thank you so much to everyone who has responded to my request about my project looking at attitudes to children in Spain and England. If any other families/parents/carers would be willing to answer some questions in relation to spending time with young children in Spain and England there is still time to do so and I would be really grateful and interested in your responses. As mentioned before any replies will be treated in total confidence.

Chris G

Like 0      
09 Jan 2009 9:26 PM by spaniola Star rating in Jaen. 22 posts Send private message

Hi Christine,

I moved to Jaen province almost 13 years ago with a 5 and 3 year old - I now have an 18, almost 16 and 9 year old. I teach private English lessons to Spanish children some as young as 5.

Feel free to pm me if you wish.

Rachel

Like 0      
10 Jan 2009 11:08 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Christine

I have emailed you.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tour Of Jardines At Condado De Alhama - 2 posts
whats it really like? - 8 posts
working with the elderley in torrevieja - 42 posts
Bilbao or Santander - 4 posts
re - 0 posts
Replacement Shutters - 0 posts
Los montesinos - English speaking doctors? - 4 posts
Sea & Sun Hills, Estepona - 3 posts
What is best Uk taxation or Spanish - 2 posts
help ! any ifo on moving to spain x - 13 posts
Bureaucracy can seriously damage your family ! - 3 posts
Polaris World Nicklaus Trail Offer - 2 posts
Los montesinos - Doctors? - 2 posts
cert of habitation. - 4 posts
Kingo - 2 posts
Other new kid - 15 posts
Glad to be leaving this weather for a few days - 6 posts
Wanted TO RENT from March 08 Long term rental.. - 4 posts
SPEAKING PHRASEBOOK - 4 posts
Wanted Property to Rent from March 08 - 3 posts
debt collectors - 0 posts
George Foreman Grills - 23 posts
"Padron" what is it - 32 posts
Our pets - 28 posts
Replacement shutters - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x