Wanted TO RENT from March 08 Long term rental..

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by MariaLyn Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hola

Perhaps you can help?

I am relocating to Spain from UK with my adult  son from March 08, and looking for reasonably priced minimum 2 bedroom property, pref with 2 bathrooms.. and use of pool. Any area considered but needs to be quiet and  central close to beach  as initially we will not drive.

I will be in Spain from March 5th to look at any suitable properties.

Gracias

Marialyn

This message was last edited by MariaLyn on 2/19/2008.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2008 4:31 PM by bonita1 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,

In response to your request-we have a 2 bedroomed apartment  available for long term rent in "El Coto Real" -By Puerto Duquesa.If you are interested-pease contact us on (0034) 647581166 or 952930965 or e-mail cagomez88@hotmail.com

Many thanks and kind regards,

Alan Gomez

Like 0      
26 Feb 2008 8:56 PM by PAUL&SUE Star rating in Somerset. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,

We have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom new built ground floor apartment available now if you're interested......?

The apartment is located in Orhuela Costa near Punta Prima just 4km south of Torriveija 2 minutes from the main N233 coast road and coast. There are plenty of shops, supermarkets and restuarants close by.

The apartment is furnished and ready to go, cold/warm air-conditioning, overlooking the communial area and pool....... there is also an allocated secure under ground parking space.

I have PM'd you with my contact details....

Regards

Paul

This message was last edited by PAUL&SUE on 2/26/2008.

This message was last edited by PAUL&SUE on 2/27/2008.

Like 0      
01 Mar 2008 10:47 AM by jp1962 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi

I have a two bedroom apartment at Marina D'or in Orepesa.

It is a fourth floor apartment with shared pool. However, it is 2nd line just 5 minutes walk to the beach.

Fully furnished with lovely spa bath and shower, air conditioning, tv and fully equipped kitchen.

the city of Valencia is 45 minutes away, and the historic city of Castellon about 20 minutes.

Have a look on the Marina D'or web-site for information about the place. Its home to Europe's largest salt water spas, and has everyhing you could possibly need within walking distance

See

www.Marinador.com

Regards

JP

Like 0      
01 Mar 2008 10:48 AM by jp1962 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Maia

I have a two bedroom apartment at Marina D'or in Orepesa.

It is a fourth floor apartment with shared pool. However, it is 2nd line just 5 minutes walk to the beach.

Fully furnished with lovely spa bath and shower, air conditioning, tv and fully equipped kitchen.

the city of Valencia is 45 minutes away, and the historic city of Castellon about 20 minutes.

Have a look on the Marina D'or web-site for information about the place. Its home to Europe's largest salt water spas, and has everyhing you could possibly need within walking distance

See

www.Marinador.com

Regards

JP

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SPEAKING PHRASEBOOK - 4 posts
Wanted Property to Rent from March 08 - 3 posts
debt collectors - 0 posts
George Foreman Grills - 23 posts
"Padron" what is it - 32 posts
Our pets - 28 posts
Replacement shutters - 0 posts
Handing back property to the bank - 4 posts
Am i allowed to recomend trades men on this site? Air Con Company? - 5 posts
New kids on the block - 14 posts
Happy Spanish experiences - 0 posts
Valencian land grab - 0 posts
Col - 1 posts
ArranLeeSmith(lorrainebraid)secret snaps! - 0 posts
Hello Everyone - 1 posts
RANGE ROVER VOGUE 2005 4.4 V8 WHITE MINT CONDITION - 5 posts
PMs - An apology - 2 posts
Corrugated plastic roofing panels - 2 posts
Another bit of fun ( ? ) - 9 posts
Bankrupt constructor in Murcia - 1 posts
Urb.St.Louis. - 9 posts
Spanish Law. - 1 posts
So near yet so far - 4 posts
Newcomer - 9 posts
Headlights on English car - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x