Polaris World Nicklaus Trail Offer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by chrissmith Star rating. 158 posts Send private message

chrissmith´s avatar
I have received details of the Nicklaus Trail offer whereby the full price of 30k euros is reduced to 19.2k euros if bought before 31 March. Has anyone else looked into this deal and have any views about the merits of joining this scheme rather than the annual membership?

Cheers
Chris

Like 0      
20 Feb 2008 12:41 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Have the offer checked out by an independant solicitor before you sign ANYTHING with this company.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
20 Feb 2008 3:27 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

I'm a Polaris World agent but also a golfer and I do think that the courses will be become very good as they mature and rival perhaps some of those in Portugal and Costa del Sol 

After all Nicklaus designed courses do have a good reputation world wide. as you would expect

Paying as you go or buying a golf share really comes down to personal preference and finance

Look at the terms which I understand are very similar to other EU courses where you buy a golf share and compare

In UK we do not as a rule have this system as most of us play at private clubs but it has worked well for many in CDS where on some courses the Golf Shares share have become very expensive 

LIke everything else in this world green fees and golf subs in UK and EU never seem to come down in price!!!  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Los montesinos - Doctors? - 2 posts
cert of habitation. - 4 posts
Kingo - 2 posts
Other new kid - 15 posts
Glad to be leaving this weather for a few days - 6 posts
Wanted TO RENT from March 08 Long term rental.. - 4 posts
SPEAKING PHRASEBOOK - 4 posts
Wanted Property to Rent from March 08 - 3 posts
debt collectors - 0 posts
George Foreman Grills - 23 posts
"Padron" what is it - 32 posts
Our pets - 28 posts
Replacement shutters - 0 posts
Handing back property to the bank - 4 posts
Am i allowed to recomend trades men on this site? Air Con Company? - 5 posts
New kids on the block - 14 posts
Happy Spanish experiences - 0 posts
Valencian land grab - 0 posts
Col - 1 posts
ArranLeeSmith(lorrainebraid)secret snaps! - 0 posts
Hello Everyone - 1 posts
RANGE ROVER VOGUE 2005 4.4 V8 WHITE MINT CONDITION - 5 posts
PMs - An apology - 2 posts
Corrugated plastic roofing panels - 2 posts
Another bit of fun ( ? ) - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x