Which website to use. HR or HL?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I know that holiday rentals and holiday lettings are both very similar sites. I also know that the fees they charge are about the same and they both have the more or less the same features. If you were going to use one of these sites to market your property, which one would it be?

I seem to recall reading through the year that one of the sites was going downhill a bit and that owners were getting more enquiries and assistance from one of the. Unfortunately, I bookmarked them both and have forgotten which one I was leaning towards. I think it was holiday lettings. Anyone else with any comments on these two sites please?

Mark

Like 0      
26 Nov 2007 10:52 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 302 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

I don't know anything about which sites give the best returns, however you may find this one useful.

http://www.laymyhat.com/

Kelju

Like 0      
26 Nov 2007 11:26 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Some friends of mine use holiday lettings and they have had some really good results with them.  They really recommend the site....but there are techniques you can use to make the site work more in your favour.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Nov 2007 10:29 AM by carolandrichard Star rating in West Yorkshire and P.... 93 posts Send private message

Hi Mark

I use Holiday Lettings and am very pleased with the results. I have just renewed for a second year. I can't comment about any of the others, but I am happy with the returns I have had from just the one so do not feel the need to use more than one at this time. btw, don't forget to take advantage of a free listing with eos, I did, and achieved three weeks from it.

Hope this helps.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 1:58 PM by all connections Star rating in Mijas. 22 posts Send private message

Hi All, for what it is worth, I always advise my customers to advertise on both Holiday Lettings & Holiday rentals and of course this site. It is good economy in the long run because they have a different client base and you will get your money back within a couple of bookings, also a small tip, charge your clients the cost, i.e if you are trying to get about 20 weeks average and its approx £200 its only £10 additional to the client, it wont make a big difference to your bookings, predominately people choose there bookings based on "Location, Location, Location"

Kind regards

Hope this helps

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

3 years living in Mazarrón - 0 posts
new home urgently required for 2 small dogs - 0 posts
My 3 Seconds of Fame - 1 posts
insight into ocean estates international - 42 posts
Cabo roig - 2 posts
REGISTER A CAR IN SPAIN - 7 posts
uk tax liability for spanish rental property - 7 posts
SHOULD I COMPLETE ..your views please - 11 posts
administrative position - 0 posts
Blackmail or not - 9 posts
Justin, re PMs, still problems.......... help please. - 2 posts
BRAND NEW MOTOX BIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
work - 23 posts
Hola - 8 posts
Help? - 3 posts
Advice please.. - 0 posts
Sevillana Electricity - 9 posts
Quality Builders around Benahavis/San Pedro/Marbella - 0 posts
What's wrong with my Lemon tree? - 5 posts
Hi my name is zero, can you help? - 3 posts
building materials - 5 posts
Another New Member - 14 posts
Long Term Parking At Almeria - 4 posts
3 Further photo's Condado (jardines) - 19 posts
Gutted!! - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x