Sevillana Electricity

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

After badgering the builder for a while for forms to get electricity for our soon to complete apartment, thjey sent us a form for Potobillo SL. I duly filled in the form and returned it about 3 weeks ago. On Monday I got an email from the builder saying I had filled in the wrong form as the supplier is Sevilla. For love nor money can I get the builder to send me this form. Has anyone on the forum got a blank copy (with handy how to fill) they could let me have?

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
24 Nov 2007 1:49 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Pretty please????

Like 0      
24 Nov 2007 5:31 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Thought I might be able to find pdf form to download, but only can find where to do it online: http://www.endesaonline.com/ES/Hogares/teofrece/productos/luz/contrataluz1.asp

Unfortunately it's only in Spanish. To contract your own supply, you will first need (from the builder) the Certificado de Instalación de Baja Tensión (previously known as Boletín de Instalaciones Eléctricas) and the  Documento de Primera Ocupación (LFO as we all know it here!)

I'll keep looking to see if I can find anything more helpful.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
24 Nov 2007 5:57 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Only other thing I can offer is a phone number for Sevillana, you can ask for someone who speaks English. 902 509 509

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
24 Nov 2007 6:28 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Thanks for that Roberto. I thought Sevillana were a part of Endessa but wasn't sure. I also found http://www.endesaonline.com/CCI/Hogares/, which is in English, so I have managed to email them and ask for a form. Fingers crossed!!

Mark

Like 0      
26 Nov 2007 4:49 PM by carolandrichard Star rating in West Yorkshire and P.... 93 posts Send private message

Hi Mark

I remember when we completed our lawyer did this for us. He filled the paperwork in for both electricity and water, we signed them on completion day at the notary, then he forwarded them on to the appropriate companies. It didn't take long for us to be connected after that, and then start paying the bills......

Like 0      
26 Nov 2007 4:57 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

We need the power and water on the same day as completion, which is what Key Mare said would happen. This is to allow the snagger to do his job over the weekend and report them . We have had a clause put in our contract that states KM must rectify any faults that make the property uninhabitable before 15th December, and as we complete on the 30th November, it doesn't give them much time! It is all there, just needs the right size fuse and a stop cock turning on somewhere.

Mark

Like 0      
26 Nov 2007 5:57 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Mark, We completed on a Thursday and our water and electricity was on when we went to the apartment the following Tuesday. I don't know exactly when they were connected though. Also our solicitor was involved in the electricity connection (at the wrong amount) as part of our POA.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
26 Nov 2007 5:57 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Mark, We completed on a Thursday and our water and electricity was on when we went to the apartment the following Tuesday. I don't know exactly when they were connected though. Also our solicitor was involved in the electricity connection (at the wrong amount) as part of our POA.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
27 Nov 2007 6:14 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Finally got a response from the builder today. We will have power and water to the apartment for completion day . Another "tick" in the box .

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Quality Builders around Benahavis/San Pedro/Marbella - 0 posts
What's wrong with my Lemon tree? - 5 posts
Hi my name is zero, can you help? - 3 posts
building materials - 5 posts
Another New Member - 14 posts
Long Term Parking At Almeria - 4 posts
3 Further photo's Condado (jardines) - 19 posts
Gutted!! - 21 posts
Public transport to airports - 6 posts
Money Back - 1 posts
snagging list not required before purchase??? - 3 posts
Manzanares golf course - 1 posts
Upset at Manilva Beach - 4 posts
currencey exchange - 20 posts
Police Denuncia Form pdf file. (Translated into English too.) - 2 posts
Guide to Duquesa - 10 posts
Hyundai accent, 1.3, - 0 posts
the new cheese shop in san miguel - 7 posts
FOOTIE AVATARS - 4 posts
Recommended agents -thinking of selling in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Euromarina Properties - 3 posts
The cheese board in san miguel? - 2 posts
Agua Mediterraneo 9 - Torrevieja- Anybody know it??? - 1 posts
Rental in Costa Calida short or long term - 2 posts
Got our money back!!! - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x