Polaris World on Watchdog

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Feb 2009 9:50 AM by TonyandLiz Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

Calm down Jack, I was only saying I hadn't seen the interview.  In my dealings with PolarisWorld (as a CUSTOMER), I have my own opinion thank you very much but have never slated them and will keep my opinions to myself.  You as an EMPLOYEE are bound to have a different view and I can understand that.

Like 0      
04 Feb 2009 5:12 PM by dave chis Star rating in San Juan De Los Terr.... 38 posts Send private message

dave chis´s avatar

MRI Overseas Property were the no1 in Europe too, for selling property. They must have been fantastic also to get to no1....We all know how good they were.....

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 3:58 PM by Janczura Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

In would just like to tell people about the terrible way Polaris are dealing with people on El Valle Golf resort.  We bought 3 properties on there thinking that it was a good investment.  We were promised a hotel, shops, restaurants, various other activity centers etc., but what did they give us?  a year after finishing the villas and apartments we still only have one shop, one clubhouse, a tiny gym and a restaurant, oh and they recently built 2 tennis courts!  We are having such difficulty renting our properties because there are not enough facilities on site and everyone has to travel 30 minutes by car to the nearest civilisation.  I think that once the villas were built, they just decided to forget El Valle and try and make more money by starting other complexes, which they have done.  IS EL VALLE JUST GOING TO BE LEFT AS A GHOST TOWN?

Jan

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 4:00 PM by Janczura Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

In would just like to tell people about the terrible way Polaris are dealing with people on El Valle Golf resort.  We bought 3 properties on there thinking that it was a good investment.  We were promised a hotel, shops, restaurants, various other activity centers etc., but what did they give us?  a year after finishing the villas and apartments we still only have one shop, one clubhouse, a tiny gym and a restaurant, oh and they recently built 2 tennis courts!  We are having such difficulty renting our properties because there are not enough facilities on site and everyone has to travel 30 minutes by car to the nearest civilisation.  I think that once the villas were built, they just decided to forget El Valle and try and make more money by starting other complexes, which they have done.  IS EL VALLE JUST GOING TO BE LEFT AS A GHOST TOWN?

Jan

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Costa Blanca Fish and chips - 10 posts
Swimming Pool - 0 posts
DNI requirement. for community proxy vote - 2 posts
Matt & Lou - 1 posts
Swimming Pool - 2 posts
breech of contract? - 3 posts
habitation licences advice - 28 posts
My Yorkshire Terrier pup only weighs 50 grams! - 2 posts
help with rental - 0 posts
Pressure to Complete - 30 posts
Small dog wanted - UK (Brighton/Croydon area) - 8 posts
VAN HIRE TORREVIEJA - 1 posts
new member - 3 posts
UPDATE RE LATEST VISIT - MARCH 2007 - 7 posts
Getting a trade - 1 posts
Hand over soon - 0 posts
paddle tennis - 3 posts
Which areas to be looking at? - 11 posts
Interest Rates - 4 posts
Jardines de Alhama. - 1 posts
Rental Potential Almerimar and Punta Prima - 12 posts
wanted - long term rental - 2 posts
LOOKING - 1 posts
Bars near Murcia Airport - 5 posts
Sax / Novelda / Elda / Tibi / Castalla - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 24

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x