i want to sell

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by andyraz Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

how to sell when you and your partner have split up, i want to sell our spanish town house but she doent, but i want to start a new life here in england , so i need half the money from spain, but she is not in the position to buy me out, so i feel that im a bit stuck with this as the escritura is in both names,

any ideas out there

andyraz

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 2:44 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Can she afford to take on a mortgage and buy you out?

Other than that then you need a lawyer and then the courts will enforce the sale with the proceeds being split 50/50 (although this depends on who bought how much into the relationship so its not quite as cut and dried as that)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 1:17 PM by talkofthetown Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Have you tried property auctions? I have been to some auctions and they have the odd Spanish property there.

Try this website for more info:

http://www.eigroup.co.uk

They cover all property auctions, including overseas property sold in London auctions.

And I know that where this is a bit of a "situation" between owners, the auctioneers can split the difference when the property is sold etc.

This message was last edited by talkofthetown on 11/12/2007.

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 4:17 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
Rixxy is this someone trying to move in to your patch

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 7:13 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Nah Tinto - they are an auction portal, all uk based auction houses and whilst they are good, they dont know the Spanish areas or the spanish system as well as someone living here.

When I first started the auctions others tried to copy what I do, but failed, so over the years I have built a solid reputation for clarity, transparancy, honesty, good prices and all without hard sales, so it doesnt bother me anymore

Unless they rip off my website which someone once did - they removed it after I threatened legal action.

Thank you for your concern and enabling me to put a little marketing on EOS (what a cheeky one I am!)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Santa Pola - 5 posts
Smoke Alarms in Rental Properties - 7 posts
Ordering, Collection & Delivery Service? - 0 posts
Building and Contents Insurance - 9 posts
UK Tax Liability for Spanish Property Owners - 1 posts
Planting Palm trees... - 3 posts
Recent Floods (gota fria) in Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Torrevieja? or any where else? - 50 posts
FIRST TIME BUYERS IN SPAIN - 8 posts
hello everyone - 3 posts
Stop press: Justin promises .............. - 10 posts
Anyone out there from Northern Costa Blanca ? - 14 posts
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO - 4 posts
Baby Emma appeal - update - 4 posts
wealth tax - 28 posts
Property costs calculator - 0 posts
Mr - 14 posts
Introduction - 3 posts
Any chance of my PMs ever working again ? - 6 posts
Taxi licence...... - 0 posts
JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF :) - 9 posts
Communal Dishes - 60 posts
Introduction. - 1 posts
Restaurants close to La Torre - 7 posts
GB Airways - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x