WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by bobby50 Star rating in . www.harmony-proper.... 327 posts Send private message

bobby50´s avatar

HI ALL

WE HAVE JUST LOOK AT GOOGLE MAP FOR DIRECTIONS, FROM SANTANDER TO LA ZENIA..

AND IT IS SENDING ME FROM SANTANDER TO ZARAGOZA THEN DOWN TO VALENCIA PAST ALICANTE TO LA ZENIA..

IS THIS THE BEST WAY TO GO.... ONLY I WOULD OF THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO GO PAST MADRID, OR ARE THE ROADS BETTER THE WAY GOOGLE IS TELLING ME TO GO....

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST WAY PLEASE...

REGARDS ROB

Find on site accommodation at sierra-golf

www.harmony-property-management.com  

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 10:48 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Rob, it's all here (somewhere)

Try looking in here >> Help with route/car in the Living in & Moving To Spain board. 

It was also discussed in here Direct ferries from Britian to Spain in General Chat.

If you read first two posts in here >> Driving to Spain from the UK you'll see details too.

You really need to search for the info as it's duplicated all over the forum. Now we have another thread on it.  Still, making progress, you managed to post question in the right board.  Thanks for that, many don't.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/28/2007.

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 11:53 AM by bobby50 Star rating in . www.harmony-proper.... 327 posts Send private message

bobby50´s avatar

HI

THANKS FOR THE INFO...I WILL STUDY THE FORUM...LOOKS LIKE MADRID IS THE BEST WAY DOWN....APART FROM THE BANDITS....LOL

REGARDS ROB

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 7:26 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

Hi Bobby50

We have used the route Zaragosa Valencia Alicante a few times.

The A23 dual carriageway most of the way down from Zaragosa to Sagunt just above Valencia. The road is being updated as we talk about it and some sections are not yet complete, but overall it's a good route. From Sagunt down to Valencia and round is motorway then the route across to albacete and then pick up the A31 dual carriageway down to Alicante/Elche.

Coming down from San Sebastion to Pamplona and Zaragoza is mostly dual carriageway/motorway even keeping clear of the toll roads is not complicated

There is also a short cut which by passes Zaragosa, a route taken by a lot of lorry drivers, cuts across at La Alumnia and is a fairly straight road.

We shall continue to use this route and look forward to the A23 being completed.

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 6:48 PM by bobby50 Star rating in . www.harmony-proper.... 327 posts Send private message

bobby50´s avatar

HI JANCOO

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE INFO...WE ARE GOING TO GO YOUR WAY NOW....AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT MADID CAN GET REALLY BUSY THAT WAY...

THANKS AGAIN....   ROB

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Baby Emma appeal - update - 4 posts
wealth tax - 28 posts
Property costs calculator - 0 posts
Mr - 14 posts
Introduction - 3 posts
Any chance of my PMs ever working again ? - 6 posts
Taxi licence...... - 0 posts
JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF :) - 9 posts
Communal Dishes - 60 posts
Introduction. - 1 posts
Restaurants close to La Torre - 7 posts
GB Airways - 0 posts
Selling off plan tax?? - 3 posts
Secluded villa wanted for photo shoot....... - 2 posts
Question about Lo crispin. - 8 posts
general information - 5 posts
Hi everyone - 3 posts
english radio stations - 12 posts
Watchdog??? - 8 posts
Orihuela Costa - Development Hell - 6 posts
Road directions - 6 posts
Bank Guarantee - 0 posts
music - 2 posts
Problems with Spanish Lawyer - 4 posts
Taking everything - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x